test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Spurs 1-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

448 posts in this topic

This is so awful. Spuds don’t have to do anything because they are 1-0 up. And we are doing everything we can, but because we are shite in the final third we couldn’t score.

How many games have we gone through this season with us not scoring?! And Sarriball was promised to give us a lot of goals!

CHO subbed off WTF

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

Bar a few passes Jorginho has been class today.

I do not see that at all, many of his passes have been negative, and he has had more that a few errant ones

Just now, Mana said:

This is so awful. Spuds don’t have to do anything because they are 1-0 up. And we are doing everything we can, but because we are shite in the final third we couldn’t score.

How many games have we gone through this season with us not scoring?! And Sarriball was promised to give us a lot of goals!

CHO subbed off WTF

we can't score to save our lives. Conte would play 5 defenders every game and now Sarri is playing 6 midfielders most games. no goalscorers no goals it is that easy. 

Kante really has no business spending so much time in the attacking third.

Odoi has a lot to learn still but you can’t tell me he’s not good enough to be a serious member of the first team. This is the type of talent that could explode at any time.

1 minute ago, fmsch24 said:

Serious question what does Jorginho add to the team, I’m struggling to comprehend his role exactly?

he makes the transiton from defense to midfield, circulates posession and controsl the tmepo of the game, which is not really a challenge  in games like this one. A player like Lamps could do what Jorginho does + score goals from all ranges, provide assists and even play passes over more than 20 yards

This is going up there as one of the most frustrating matches I’ve watched. All bark, no bite. We are really Arsenal 2011.

11Drogba likes this

1 minute ago, Mana said:

This is going up there as one of the most frustrating matches I’ve watched. All bark, no bite. We are really Arsenal 2011.

or like Bayern 2011 or a deranged BArcelona. All posession al lmidfield no strikers

lol pedro what are you doing

and lamela is really dumb he could have shaken off alonso even without foul