• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Did he misplace a single pass or did it stay 100%? My MOTM has to be Kante, love the weee baldy man  :kiss:

You know my love for the bald chap and  I'm really excited to see how Sarri is going to deal with him. But mate Jorgi was at the center of everything. We wouldn't have done owt without him

And what really shocks me as not 1 single vote on here!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

You know my love for the bald chap and  I'm really excited to see how Sarri is going to deal with him. But mate Jorgi was at the center of everything. We wouldn't have done owt without him

We got a glimpse of what's in store for Kante - license to get forward, has to offer width when our RW goes inside, him being in the position he was in when he scored indicates a much more attacking role for him. As I said in his thread, I think this season he will establish himself as a true box-to-box all-rounder, not merely a destroyer.

good start to the season and a very good result, there are positives despite our shaky start, need to sort some positions on the field, of course its still a work in progress, lot of things to improve and the lads in time will gel in to Sarri's tactics, it started to show today and the devastating efect it can have and when its implemented properly in the players. it will be a sight to behold for sure, the sexy football we've been craving for long will arrive at Stamford Bridge. Cheers mates and KTBFFH ;) 

1 minute ago, manpe said:

We got a glimpse of what's in store for Kante - license to get forward, has to offer width when our RW goes inside, him being in the position he was in when he scored indicates a much more attacking role for him. As I said in his thread, I think this season he will establish himself as a true box-to-box all-rounder, not merely a destroyer.

Specially when Kova gets in mate. It will be crazy!

45 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Jorgieboy got my vote mate I thought he played outstandingly well.

3 hours ago, manpe said:

Did he misplace a single pass or did it stay 100%? My MOTM has to be Kante, love the weee baldy man  :kiss:

I was the first to vote. Kante all the way. Then Luiz. Then Jorginho. Jorginho did have a couple dodgy passes but recovered quickly. Zero chance he had a 100% completion rate.

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

The problem with our pressing is that no one appears to know when to do so. As a consequence, maybe one player presses while others don't and the opponent easily passes through it. You MUST press as a unit in this system or you look foolish.

Im sorry but what are you on about? You can't press vs a team that only plays long balls. This game was never one where we were going to see Sarris high pressing football. You could start to see some patterns while we were on the ball tho that looked promising.