• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

By all accounts he should as soon he adopts the Sarri phylosophy and comes to full fitness. 

While Jorginho is DLP, Kante b2b, Kovacic will be somewhat creative/dribbling mid, helping push the ball from midfield to attack. 

In napoli, Sarri had Jorginho, attacking CM Hamsik (Kovacic here) and hardworker Allan (Kante here), pretty similar type of players.

Kovacic after all has technique and pass ability to work nice in Sarri system. 

I'm not exaggerating but I think these 3 lads are going to run roughshod  over the PL.  Plus with 3 backups that most of the PL would kill for I'm looking forward to it.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm not exaggerating but I think these 3 lads are going to run roughshod  over the PL.  Plus with 3 backups that most of the PL would kill for I'm looking forward to it.

Easily one of best if not best midfield in PL, but without good defence and attack, it wont be easy. Hopefuly Alonso, both CBs and Morata step up through the season and we will see some amazing footy.

14 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Easily one of best if not best midfield in PL, but without good defence and attack, it wont be easy. Hopefuly Alonso, both CBs and Morata step up through the season and we will see some amazing footy.

Not just one of the best, but THE best.

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

Not just one of the best, but THE best.

On paper? Jumping the gun, we've yet to see them together. They will have to prove being the best, but if all goes well, then for sure they will give City and Liverpool (best midfields imo) a run for their money.

13 hours ago, manpe said:

On paper? Jumping the gun, we've yet to see them together. They will have to prove being the best, but if all goes well, then for sure they will give City and Liverpool (best midfields imo) a run for their money.

Honestly bud we are going to fuck the PL up with our CM Kovacic with these 2!!

https://streamable.com/sgwop