Jordan Pickford

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Developed into a really good keeper, had a super WC and I would happily have him here.

And this is precisely why there's zero chance Everton would sell him. Especially with only a couple of weeks left in the window. At this point after they've seen Alisson go for £70m, why would Everton not ask the same for a young, English, home grown keeper who just had a brilliant WC and they've only had for a year?

It's similar to the Maguire to United rumor. They'd have to pay about double what he's worth. Liverpool fucked the market forever for CB's with VVD and for keepers with Alisson.

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

This such be nonstarter. He's a downgrade that would probably cost more than Alisson.

Alisson had one good season last season, that's it. Pickford proved in the WC he is a fantastic young keeper, and he's English. To be honest, there are very few other top keepers out there, if any. However, this is Sky Sports reporting this so most likely nonsense. 

Just now, Pizy said:

And this is precisely why there's zero chance Everton would sell him. Especially with only a couple of weeks left in the window. At this point after they've seen Alisson go for £70m, why would Everton not ask the same for a young, English, home grown keeper who just had a brilliant WC and they've only had for a year?

It's similar to the Maguire to United rumor. They'd have to pay about double what he's worth. Liverpool fucked the market forever for CB's with VVD and for keepers with Alisson.

I don't believe Courtois leaves this summer now. It leaves too little time to find a replacement. What likely happens is he signs a new contract and get more money for him next summer if he allow him to leave. Saying that, I am not sure why we don't look at Keylor Navas in a swap deal. He has three CL wins on his resume and is a top keeper in his own right. Real Madrid are a very odd club. 

Alisson had one good season last season, that's it. Pickford proved in the WC he is a fantastic young keeper, and he's English. To be honest, there are very few other top keepers out there, if any. However, this is Sky Sports reporting this so most likely nonsense. 

Alisson had the best save ratio in Serie A last season and also performed well in the CL. He was a ready made replacement while Pickford is potential. He looked anything but impressive for Everton and a decent WC showing isn't enough to warrant 60-70m.

As the deadline gets closer, I would have Butland lined up. Cost 30m tops, is HG and arguably the better GK right now (I'm aware he also had a poor season).

This Thibo situation is becoming a joke, though. Get rid ASAP or announce his intentions.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You