test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

post-match Southampton - Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

139 posts in this topic

I can't wait for the season to end. We need some good football at the club, I'm done with this tosh and a manager who has no plan B or C, or even bothers to rotate players who aren't providing anything. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Even on their bad days are City, Pool or Spurs ever as dreadful as this? Just in terms of the quality of football played not the result. Conte doesn't have what it takes to produce attacking football. What are we doing on the training ground? Conte is just another Mourinho 2.0 

Johnnyeye likes this

I've only seen about 10 minutes of this match. Looks like I lucked out. All I can really say so far is Alonso should be off for that tackle.

Johnnyeye likes this

i dont get conte. it's fucking obvious that half of this squad doesnt even care about the game and the season anymore, then why are you still picking them every week. put in some young players who maybe has something to play for.

Johnnyeye likes this

Conte deserves that sack on his CV after the shit he's pulling this season. Shame Abramovich now has a team of economists surrounding him so he won't pull the trigger over a few extra millions. 

Johnnyeye likes this