• Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Morata looks like a real average player at the moment. Great comeback Chels. Glad i missed the first half. 

Absolutely unfair. 

We completely changed tactics once we went 2-0 down. Now back to 5 at the back after taking the lead. 

Just now, Thor said:

Absolutely unfair. 

We completely changed tactics once we went 2-0 down. Now back to 5 at the back after taking the lead. 

Sorry bro but Morata just isn't doing it for me at the moment. Yea the change in formation has sparked the comeback but the first goal was Girouds positioning and finishing ability. 

A comeback from 0-2 to 3-2 up, away from home, in 8 minutes, is always something special and I am happy we managed to produce something like that in this moment. The only shame is that the top 4 is really far away. If we were still in the fight, today would taste even better.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

im just wondering, where the fuck was this attitude during the entire season? this is the fight and desire i was talking about

'cos hw brought on 2 players with some fire in their bellies, ie and particularly Giroud, then Pedro

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

im just wondering, where the fuck was this attitude during the entire season? this is the fight and desire i was talking about

It makes a huge difference when you have a fighter like Giroud up front instead of lifeless Morata.

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

It makes a huge difference when you have a fighter like Giroud up front instead of lifeless Morata.

Always hilarious when people form opinion based on goals...