Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

2 hours ago, communicate said:

I disagree completely. If we want CHO to play we need to sell both Willian and Pedro unless Hazard also leave. Yes both, next year pulisic is also here (I think Sarri forget) . Then have the 4th winger to be youth player. 

You disagree that I can see our board using the ban to extend the 30+ contracts?

I am all for us selling Willian and Pedro but I still think we need to bring in another LW OR RW even with Pully coming in.

Unfortunately we really don't know how Pully will get on in the PL. He isn't the strongest built lad out there. But we forever live in hope as he does show promise.

Ive said before I am all for giving CHO more playing time but we shouldn't be playing him just because he is CHO. Even if wee sell Willian/Pedro Eden might leave and we should be putting that money into filling his boots. So that will mean we need 2 LW/RW ers So he will still be backup any way you look at it so he will still be unhappy and impatient.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

You disagree that I can see our board using the ban to extend the 30+ contracts?

I am all for us selling Willian and Pedro but I still think we need to bring in another LW OR RW even with Pully coming in.

Unfortunately we really don't know how Pully will get on in the PL. He isn't the strongest built lad out there. But we forever live in hope as he does show promise.

Ive said before I am all for giving CHO more playing time but we shouldn't be playing him just because he is CHO. Even if wee sell Willian/Pedro Eden might leave and we should be putting that money into filling his boots. So that will mean we need 2 LW/RW ers So he will still be backup any way you look at it so he will still be unhappy and impatient.

If hazard stay, there is pretty much only one spot. We sign puli for 60m, so he has to be part of our rotation. If the club and Sarri think he is ready. It is better to have CHO as 3rd winger and either keep whoever between Pedro and Willian as our 4th winger or if both prefer to play more. Bring somebody from loan. 

• 2 weeks later...

'Just seeing my shirt in the dressing room... it was a dream come true': Callum Hudson-Odoi delighted to play for boyhood club Chelsea as he reveals reaction to his first senior goal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6773573/A-dream-come-true-Hudson-Odoi-playing-boyhood-club-Chelsea.html

“I’m never nervous” – Callum Hudson-Odoi serves reminder to Maurizio Sarri that he is always ready to play

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/03/im-never-nervous-callum-hudson-odoi-serves-reminder-maurizio-sarri-always-ready-play/

If life in football is all about picking the right moments to shine then Callum Hudson-Odoi has chosen a good path and his ability to wait for his chances has been perfect.

Hudson-Odoi has displayed the perfect characteristics in his seemingly anxious waiting period. It has been long, especially for an 18-year old, but he has behaved himself. The offers from Bayern Munich did not fool him into showing a dark side to the club that has nurtured him all through his youthful days.

Chelsea are refusing to sell him to the Bavarians who are promising him lots of first-team minutes and of course more money. But Hudson-Odoi has kept his head down. Although Maurizio Sarri is yet to give him extended time on the pitch among the highly paid stars at Stamford Bridge, Hudson-Odoi has not sulked or looked out place when given the rare chance.

snip

I just dont get why there was such a song and dance about him staying and then playing him less. He'll be gone in summer and all been a bit pointless. 

Shown he can perform mostly if giving a chance so why not. We're hardly getting amazing results anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yep, Sarri's stubbornness is killing our future 

it isn't even up for debate anymore

Sarri warns fans, media not to 'pressure' Hudson-Odoi

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/chelsea/story/3794084/chelsea-boss-sarri-warns-fans-media-not-to-pressure-hudson-odoi

Another cool performance behind and again, he is showing he is happy at the club.

Good way of shuting down all the cuntish fans who slag him off based on whatever bullshit media sprays.

This kid has twice the talent compared to Pulisic.

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Pressure?! They just want to see him be played more then 20 mins