Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

1 hour ago, communicate said:

Should take it slow. Archiless is a nasty injury 

Optimist side agrees with you.

The cynic says, “it’s Bayern’s problem.” ;) 

At least no news is good news - it means they are still talking.

18 hours ago, Robchels said:

Footballers have a very short career

Short career my ass mate.......most of them get paid more in a week than we get in 10 years lol. I mean look at Cho, 180k a week, thats almost 2m Danish kroner, I for one have not seen that much cash in one go thats for sure.

I have zero sympathy in that regard, now if they choose to burn all that shit up and not think about the future then I totally get your view.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Short career my ass mate.......most of them get paid more in a week than we get in 10 years lol. I mean look at Cho, 180k a week, thats almost 2m Danish kroner, I for one have not seen that much cash in one go thats for sure.

I have zero sympathy in that regard, now if they choose to burn all that shit up and not think about the future then I totally get your view.

I hear you, and certainly wasn’t thinking about sympathy here ;), but different things.

zillionaires still seek more money even if they don’t need it... and they don’t.

we are also talking about a very tiny percentage of players who get to this level. The vast majority don’t really make a lot of money playing football.

regardless, by 30yo they are looking into what they will do next, esp attacking players.

41 minutes ago, Robchels said:

I hear you, and certainly wasn’t thinking about sympathy here ;), but different things.

zillionaires still seek more money even if they don’t need it... and they don’t.

we are also talking about a very tiny percentage of players who get to this level. The vast majority don’t really make a lot of money playing football.

regardless, by 30yo they are looking into what they will do next, esp attacking players.

Thats fair my man.....damn they make alot of dough dont they, but yeah after 32 most are done and dusted.

If he signs I really hope he is worth it. He is under 20 and gets paid 180K, lets hope it doesnt get to him somehow. I mean imagine all our in-house youth all turn class, would be fucking awesome. We have had one of the best academies if not the best for years now, about time they get their chance and prove their worth.

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

If he signs I really hope he is worth it. He is under 20 and gets paid 180K, lets hope it doesnt get to him somehow. I mean imagine all our in-house youth all turn class, would be fucking awesome. We have had one of the best academies if not the best for years now, about time they get their chance and prove their worth.

Thinking more about the situation, reckon his youth may actually help us, as well as his career, because he will still be 23-24 at the end of the deal. 

So it’s not like he would be thinking of slowing down or anything like that, by then.

now he just needs to sign the deal... Reports seem to be regurgitating old news.

3 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

If he signs I really hope he is worth it. 

If he signs a new contract I would use Cho for bait to get Sancho all this stalling a new contract has put me off Cho from July it was rumoured he would sign a new contract and we are still waiting 

Can't believe people are genuinely concerned whether CHO is worth the £180k a week. He is worth every penny in today's game. I'm soo fucking pumped to see him tearing up that LW spot. It's going to be monumental.

Can't believe people are genuinely concerned whether CHO is worth the £180k a week. He is worth every penny in today's game. I'm soo fucking pumped to see him tearing up that LW spot. It's going to be monumental.

He's done the least out of our all youngsters & is set to become second highest paid teen in the world. People have the right to have their doubts about us kneeling to his demands (still yet to sign btw). 

Shocker, I know.