test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

335 posts in this topic

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Fucking SHIT

Cahill get out of the fucking team. That's on Conte. Pedro cant control a ball yet he's the only player we have who can shoot outside the box. 

Massively disappointed. It is not like Arsenal are something like Barcelona. They are getting trashed almost every other week and have no clue in the games. This SHOULD have been 3 points. Considering Spurs and Liverpool's draws, this is so, so disappointing.

MrExcalibur100 likes this

Another red card against Arsenal, It should be some kind of record, 3 consecutive games against the same team.

This result is all down to Conte, I don't understand why play fabregas since the beginning. Against arsenal, just play with tons of pace and power. If it does not work then play fabregas off the bench.

I still don't get how gary cahill can start the game, his game is just way too conservative.

DYC. likes this

Just now, cosmicway said:

Only two clear cut chances, Pedro-Hazard.
Weak performance by Morata.

I am not surprised at Morata when the only 'service' he got was hopeful long balls by our so called 'pass master' Fabregas...

2 minutes ago, The Mak said:

I am not surprised at Morata when the only 'service' he got was hopeful long balls by our so called 'pass master' Fabregas...

Cesc was not at his best either - but he did find Pedro in the first half.
But imagine Ossie or Didier receiving some of the balls Morata did.

Re-examine your expectations this season. Top 3, get out of the CL group stage and hopefully a cup. I sound like a fucking arsenal supporter but still. Its the truth

Hazard is light years ahead of any of our other attackers.

Fabregas should NEVER be in a two man midfield against quality opposition.

Cahill is no captain. He should not have started.

Michael Oliver bought all of Arsenal's dives but none of their man handling of Morata and others.

Luiz you idiot. You were playing so bloody well.

MrExcalibur100 likes this

I think Conte was trying to avoid Hazard and Bakayoko injuries. We would have won had we started with both of them fit. 

Won't be too upset with this tomorrow morning. 

SinineUltra likes this

And stop this Hazard is not ready yet bulshit. This is a big, big game, it was craving for him to start, then to jump in at HT. And he gets a few minutes. He needs more time to produce more magic ffs.

1. That was tragic. Definitely two points dropped.

2. Another game under Conte against Arsenal where we didn't turn up. What on earth does Conte say to them before these games?

3. I know we're at home but how many games do Conte need to watch to realize that Fabregas doesn't work in a 2-man midfield against top 6 opposition? If you're gonna play him, play in a 3 or don't play at all. And playing only 2 men in midfield against Arsenal is suicidal when you know they like to overload the area.

4. If we're going to play this way after a Champions League game, I dread to think what will happen in 2 weeks' time when we have Atletico and Man City. Not to mention, there's Stoke before that. Basically no room for rotation at all.

Dimitr and MrExcalibur100 like this

I don't understand that conte always makes mistakes with arsenal not other team!!

why you start cesc instead of bakayoko (who was today beast???).  WHY? 

Conte lost the match not Chelsea. 

Hopefully we didn't lost. 

Christensen will be  fabulous with us . But I hoped to see Cahill out with red card .