• Hazard (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lads clearly feeling the burn of playing mid-week as well. 

Not entirely sure why Conte felt the need to play such a strong side against Qarabag - I know we're in a tight group where goal difference might be key, but what was wrong with giving Musonda and Drinkwater a run-out and resting more for this game? Were they even on the bench? If it is fatigue, not sure how Conte can fix things at half time.

Sometimes Fabregas is fucking shite at the things he is supposed to be really good at, making him completely obsolete. Not really sure why he is one of the best paid at the club to be honest.

1 minute ago, The Mak said:

Not entirely sure why Conte felt the need to play such a strong side against Qarabag - I know we're in a tight group where goal difference might be key, but what was wrong with giving Musonda and Drinkwater a run-out? Were they even on the bench?

If it is fatigue, not sure how Conte can fix things at half time...

Drinkwater is injured and not expected back until after the next international break.

Just now, King11Didier said:

Morata still thinks he is playing for Real and is in Spain, he needs to understand this type of physical battles won't win him a foul. He better stay stong and try to stay on feet.

While this is true, some of these pushes have been fouls. It's like the refs have been told not to give fouls on Morata unless it's egregious.

4 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Not entirely sure why Conte felt the need to play such a strong side against Qarabag - I know we're in a tight group where goal difference might be key, but what was wrong with giving Musonda and Drinkwater a run-out and resting more for this game? Were they even on the bench? If it is fatigue, not sure how Conte can fix things at half time.

Sometimes Fabregas is fucking shite at the things he is supposed to be really good at, making him completely obsolete. Not really sure why he is one of the best paid at the club to be honest.

he still has played the best pass of the game, if pedro wouldnt have f-ed up....

Not entirely sure why Conte felt the need to play such a strong side against Qarabag - I know we're in a tight group where goal difference might be key, but what was wrong with giving Musonda and Drinkwater a run-out? Were they even on the bench?

If it is fatigue, not sure how Conte can fix things at half time...
the strong side?? maybe the opposite dude!!! conte think right now is the strongest side with willian, moses and cahill...

really pathetic we're dictated from the arsenal who's trashed by liverpool 2 weeks ago. wake up conte...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

While this is true, some of these pushes have been fouls. It's like the refs have been told not to give fouls on Morata unless it's egregious.

Agreed. That little flick over the head of the defender he did, then got body checked wasn't called... I was sitting there in disbelief. It was almost an intentional take and the ref didn't call it...