test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xPetrCechx

21. Davide Zappacosta

Started by xPetrCechx,

108 posts in this topic

According to his official instagram profile, he's number will be 21. 

He has an uncanny resemblance to Mahrez, must be the eyebrows and beard...
On second thought, he looks like a tall love-child of Mahrez and Pedro..

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

Classic panic buy, don't know this guy at all, but hopefully he's an improvement on Moses.

Hardly a panic buy. Conte called him up to Italys International squad. Probably Contes plan C.

TheIceMan and ulsterchelsea like this

59 minutes ago, zakhov said:

He has an uncanny resemblance to Mahrez, must be the eyebrows and beard...
On second thought, he looks like a tall love-child of Mahrez and Pedro..

Dude, he looks like Ibrahimovic too. Look at his nose and the look in his eyes.

RoyalBlues likes this

Hardly a panic buy. Conte called him up to Italys International squad. Probably Contes plan C.
Doesn't matter, still a panic buy. Hopefully turns out good like Marcos and Luiz have.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Di Marzio/Romano said he was one of the better RWB's in Italy, so it seems unlikely that we are buying Papy 2.0.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Classic panic buy, don't know this guy at all, but hopefully he's an improvement on Moses.

We were after him since last season, or do you believe his name came out after checking for rwb on google?

If you like to call him a panic buy feel free to do it but he's not.

ulsterchelsea likes this

We were after him since last season, or do you believe his name came out after checking for rwb on google?

His name came up only hours before deadline. He was a panic option, but that's only my opinion, you don't need to agree.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, simonez said:

Fair enough!!! He is one of the best in the Serie as everyone is saying and we were for him last season, blah, blah, blah, so if that is the case why did we go for him at the very last moment? Why was is not completed right at the start or before the season started specially when we need backups for wingback? 

35 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Fair enough!!! He is one of the best in the Serie as everyone is saying and we were for him last season, blah, blah, blah, so if that is the case why did we go for him at the very last moment? Why was is not completed right at the start or before the season started specially when we need backups for wingback? 

Why did city not sign sanchez at the start of the window, why did spurs not sign anyone until a week or so ago. It's not clear cut how this all works. It's certainly not championship manager simple. Plus we have no idea who we were after at which time. Chels keep everything pretty close to the chest. You can see even yesterday the supposed "reliable sources" ain't even got a clue who people are after. It's educated guess work. Anyway I'm right behind the fella. Hope he does well

37 minutes ago, manpe said:

His name came up only hours before deadline. He was a panic option, but that's only my opinion, you don't need to agree.

Nonsense. Davide Zappcosta's name was clearly at the top of the club's list..

And that list was labeled: "Worst Case Scenario"! :P

RoyalBlues and coolhead23 like this

Just now, ulsterchelsea said:

Why did city not sign sanchez at the start of the window, why did spurs not sign anyone until a week or so ago. It's not clear cut how this all works. It's certainly not championship manager simple. Plus we have no idea who we were after at which time. Chels keep everything pretty close to the chest. You can see even yesterday the supposed "reliable sources" ain't even got a clue who people are after. It's educated guess work. Anyway I'm right behind the fella. Hope he does well

Why the hell do i want to know why the others didnt sign? We didnt!!! That's all that matters. 

All I'm stating is that if this was a genuine buy then why should we be doing it at the last day irrespective whether we keep our cards close to our chest or not.  There was no irregularity in his deal that it was forced to the last day. This is a panic buy maybe he was on the list like down the order. 

P.S. He is a Blue and he will always have my support. 

From what I heard from some Italian friends it seems he is a good player..

The problem is he was probably the last RWB player on Conte's list.