test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Leicester 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

246 posts in this topic

Bakayoko has been beastly. 

How good is this guy at getting the ball and running at the opposition? Every time he storms forward I want him to keep going, but he ends up passing it after shrugging 2 or 3 off. 

Exciting game, but our passes into the box have been terrible. Moses always seems to think that the low driven across the box is the best option. Lob the ball up sometimes mate. Cesc has been horrid with his delivery from wide areas too. 

Morata and Kante have been fantastic. Moses making great runs but final bal lacking when he gets into dangerous areas.

These weather conditions will keep this match even more dangerous so we have to be careful.

iceboy likes this

2 minutes ago, Thor said:

Bakayoko has been beastly. 

How good is this guy at getting the ball and running at the opposition? Every time he storms forward I want him to keep going, but he ends up passing it after shrugging 2 or 3 off. 

Exciting game, but our passes into the box have been terrible. Moses always seems to think that the low driven across the box is the best option. Lob the ball up sometimes mate. Cesc has been horrid with his delivery from wide areas too. 

2nd half Hazard will come in for cesc, I am not that worried

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I wonder how he would jump without legs

Are you pretending to be, ore are you naturally stupe?

We have been comfortable and very dangerous. Mortal on the shoulder of the last man is causing them all sorts of issues.

Moses has been really direct and I can only see this getting worse for Leicester.

Has Morata always been so good at heading? Absolute beast. And how many times have we seen this combination with Azpi overlapping and putting in a pinpoint cross?

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Has Morata always been so good at heading? Absolute beast. And how many times have we seen this combination with Azpi overlapping and putting in a pinpoint cross?

His movement coupled with his height will always be a threat. He plays on the shoulder, and with the balls Azpi drops into the area he's massively dangerous because he attacks on the back of the defender.

I know that the weather conditions are not helping, but damn our delivery has been shit apart from the goal! 

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

Yes, but at Juve he played as the second striker so it was usually headers won for his striker partner.