• Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

That was an absolutely ATROCIOUS 2nd half! And almost all of it self inflicted! Why were we so cavalier and loose with the ball? Why did all of our players seem to make the wrong decisions every time? Comfortable enough at 2-0 and then our players just thought it was over and stopped playing. 

Everyone looks tired and bored. That includes leciester city player. Not sure what happen, maybe it is the weather

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Honestly, we don't deserve the win, but hopefully we can build on that for the next 3 weeks.

We NEED to do better in the final third. That was beyond unacceptable. 

LOL

We did everything we could to lose that game at the end. 

Saying that, absolute joke of a performance by the referee. how many clear cut fouls do you miss? 

And how on earth do you see any contact on Vardy, but then miss a clear cut handball in a much better position for yourself and your assistant? Honestly. 

Bakayoko was immense today. Amazing runs from the back. MOTM for me. Pedro and Willian were both frustrating. Hazard was great when he came on. He is clearly a different class. David Luiz was a rock as usual. Cesc was woeful. Morata did his job, and made a bunch of great runs. He is ambitious going forward, and tries things, which I think will be a good thing going forward with Hazard in the line up. Could see some really pretty goals. 

Zappacosta can play. He looked tactically out of place a lot of times, but he can get up and down, and looks to have a good ball control when running. Had a few bad touches, but it is his first game. Think his feel for our system will come with more play time. 

Lastly, Kante was himself aside from 3 or so moments. Very unlike him, but we are all human. 

Once again, the ref can go do one. Absolute scumbag. 

2 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Kante MOTM by a country mile! 

Outside of that last bit where he ignored Willian on the breakaway, Bakayoko was right there with him. He looked awesome rampaging up the pitch with the ball. Can't wait until he's 100% fit.

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

Still way too early to pass judgment. But it was clear from his touches that he was nervous today.

Agree but I watched his youtube compilation and I am not impressed. Some people in this forum slated me for making judgment from youtube video.

Youtube video tend to embelish player strength yet I am not impressed. 

Just now, Pizy said:

Outside of that last bit where he ignored Willian on the breakaway, Bakayoko was right there with him. He looked awesome rampaging up the pitch with the ball. Can't wait until he's 100% fit.

I think if he can develop better passing and more imporantly better decision making, we will have a monster midfield in bakayoko.

Awful football match overall, but a great result to the upcoming hectic schedule. Baka's run is absolutely brilliant but his final pass is poor many times. Good cameo from Hazard and finally our target man Morata who's is settling very nicely in PL - I hope he will score a goal with his foot soon!