test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

1,567 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

😡😡

IMG_6525.PNG

Duncan Castles knows jackshit about anything. Is only reliable for anything related to Mourinho.

MefiX19 and Dimitr like this

1 minute ago, AK-3001 said:

Duncan Castles knows jackshit about anything. Is only reliable for anything related to Mourinho.

I hate him 

If City do end up nabbing him then I'll be equally gutted and livid at the same time.

12 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

😡😡

IMG_6525.PNG

Habitual SHITE talker. Knows fuck all and seems to have a real disdain for us since his beloved Jose left. Take nothing he says seriously 

Dimitr likes this

Those fucking scums from City think they will get Sandro and Mendy to be his backup LOL

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

😡😡

IMG_6525.PNG

I don't have Twitter so forgive me but... is it full of absolute idiots who just love to post shit? 

Duncan Castle knows shit about Chelsea related stuff.

He's so far up Mourinho's ass, even before he signed for Utd that he uses every opportunity to slate our club, it's ridiculous. 

The past couple of weeks rumours around Conte's situation have calmed down a lot but he's still the only one who reports Conte might leave.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Number 2, 8 and 9 available for numbers in the squad, new kit sponsor due.....Sandro, Bakayoko, Lukaku? Who knows.

Would imagine Bakayoko would take 14, Sandro 12. 

the wes likes this

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

😡😡

IMG_6525.PNG

That's not alex sandro in that picture it looks like Fabinho?? 

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

😡😡

IMG_6525.PNG

It just shows ye how much Duncan Castle knows he can't tell the difference between Alex Sandro and Fabinho 😁 😁 

14 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Would imagine Bakayoko would take 14, Sandro 12. 

I think your rite mate I read that 14 is Bakayoko lucky number 

I hope we don't hesitate and allow a major rival to sign a hugely talented player infront of us because he would be an excellent addition despite Alonso's great debut season. Only Marcelo and Alaba who are better than Sandro in my eyes. 

Chelsea? likes this

18 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I hope we don't hesitate and allow a major rival to sign a hugely talented player infront of us because he would be an excellent addition despite Alonso's great debut season. Only Marcelo and Alaba who are better than Sandro in my eyes. 

I'd actually go on to say Sandro had better seasons at Juve than Alaba did at Bayern, but it's close and I might be a bit biased.

Dimitr likes this

13 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Fucking hell, there is real human beings who'd rather Alonso?  Yes he has been good, but Sandro is levels above.

I'm a huge Marcos Alonso fan. I was delighted when he was signed and believed he would help us. I believed that because I recognised that he had attributes we needed. The thing is, Sandro has those same attributes and more. Antonio is completely correct, we must assesses the needs of the squad in a level headed and honest way. If we can do this deal then we absolutely should.

My dream is we get Sandro, or an alternative upgrade, and persuade Marcos to remain as a crucial member of the squad.

Beigl likes this

I'm a huge Marcos Alonso fan. I was delighted when he was signed and believed he would help us. I believed that because I recognised that he had attributes we needed. The thing is, Sandro has those same attributes and more. Antonio is completely correct, we need to assesses the needs of the squad in a level headed and honest way. If we can do this deal then we absolutely should.
My dream is we get Sandro, or an alternative upgrade, and persuade Marcos to remain as a crucial member of the squad.

Do you know if Alex Sandro is good at free kicks? Would be great if he is, because Alonsos free kicks are the best from our squad and replacing him means we would lose that asset.
Supermonkey92 likes this

Juventus are holding out for £60million for Alex Sandro, who Antonio Conte has made one of his priority targets. [Telegraph]

Marina Granovskaia is leading the #Chelsea’s negotiations with Juventus, but is unlikely to find them willing to drop the price. [Telegraph]

So how do people feel about the club/board if Conte genuinely wants Sandro and doesn't get him because we won't pay the money that Juve are asking?

Would it be the first indication that the club aren't willing to back Conte?