Alex Sandro

iceboy

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Number 2, 8 and 9 available for numbers in the squad, new kit sponsor due.....Sandro, Bakayoko, Lukaku? Who knows.

Would imagine Bakayoko would take 14, Sandro 12. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we don't hesitate and allow a major rival to sign a hugely talented player infront of us because he would be an excellent addition despite Alonso's great debut season. Only Marcelo and Alaba who are better than Sandro in my eyes. 

18 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I hope we don't hesitate and allow a major rival to sign a hugely talented player infront of us because he would be an excellent addition despite Alonso's great debut season. Only Marcelo and Alaba who are better than Sandro in my eyes. 

I'd actually go on to say Sandro had better seasons at Juve than Alaba did at Bayern, but it's close and I might be a bit biased.

13 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Fucking hell, there is real human beings who'd rather Alonso?  Yes he has been good, but Sandro is levels above.

I'm a huge Marcos Alonso fan. I was delighted when he was signed and believed he would help us. I believed that because I recognised that he had attributes we needed. The thing is, Sandro has those same attributes and more. Antonio is completely correct, we must assesses the needs of the squad in a level headed and honest way. If we can do this deal then we absolutely should.

My dream is we get Sandro, or an alternative upgrade, and persuade Marcos to remain as a crucial member of the squad.

I'm a huge Marcos Alonso fan. I was delighted when he was signed and believed he would help us. I believed that because I recognised that he had attributes we needed. The thing is, Sandro has those same attributes and more. Antonio is completely correct, we need to assesses the needs of the squad in a level headed and honest way. If we can do this deal then we absolutely should.
My dream is we get Sandro, or an alternative upgrade, and persuade Marcos to remain as a crucial member of the squad.

Do you know if Alex Sandro is good at free kicks? Would be great if he is, because Alonsos free kicks are the best from our squad and replacing him means we would lose that asset.

Juventus are holding out for £60million for Alex Sandro, who Antonio Conte has made one of his priority targets. [Telegraph]

Marina Granovskaia is leading the #Chelsea’s negotiations with Juventus, but is unlikely to find them willing to drop the price. [Telegraph]

So how do people feel about the club/board if Conte genuinely wants Sandro and doesn't get him because we won't pay the money that Juve are asking?

Would it be the first indication that the club aren't willing to back Conte?

23 minutes ago, Dingus said:

So how do people feel about the club/board if Conte genuinely wants Sandro and doesn't get him because we won't pay the money that Juve are asking?

Would it be the first indication that the club aren't willing to back Conte?

I disagree, if he wants to go we will get him . I don't think that we have financial problems.

19 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

I disagree, if he wants to go we will get him . I don't think that we have financial problems.

I'm not suggesting that we have financial problems - quite the opposite.

But if the negotiations are stalling because of the fee, which we believe is to be £60m and of which Juve have made it quite clear that they aren't going to budge on, then why is it not simply a case of paying the money required to get a target Conte has identified...?

How would you feel if we didn't get him and City come in, pay the £60m and he's their player for the next 6-7 years, knowing that if we had done the same, he'd be ours?

5 hours ago, Dingus said:

I'm not suggesting that we have financial problems - quite the opposite.

But if the negotiations are stalling because of the fee, which we believe is to be £60m and of which Juve have made it quite clear that they aren't going to budge on, then why is it not simply a case of paying the money required to get a target Conte has identified...?

How would you feel if we didn't get him and City come in, pay the £60m and he's their player for the next 6-7 years, knowing that if we had done the same, he'd be ours?

That would depend on some things.

To start with I'd have to believe that Juve have named a price, and I don't believe that for one minute. If this was the 29th August then maybe, but it's 29th June. Naming a price at this stage, and thereby putting a ceiling on any subsequent bids you might receive, would be amateur hour. Juve have shown themselves to be anything but amateurs. Deciding to accept an offer is one thing but turning it down, then limiting how big the next one will be, is foolish.

Next. if the club is refusing to bid more than a given amount, I would have to know why before I could form an opinion. Since I am never going to know the real reason, I can only decide based on a general view of the club and its owner. I believe Roman continues to demonstrate his ambition for this club. If, that's if, he is adhering to strict budgets in the transfer market then there is a reason for it. A reason I suspect I would agree with, if I knew what it is.

My feeling if Sandro settled as a solid contributor at City? That would depend on how well we do over the same period. I regret that Carlo decided against Aguero when the Argentine was offered to Chelsea, but we've won more than he has since. We can't know where the road not traveled might have taken us, but the one we did take turned out OK. In short I reckon we'll all get over losing Sandro if it comes to it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You