test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

1,567 posts in this topic

What do we have here ?

one source not so reliable (tuttosport) and one source very reliable (sky sports) so we have balance . 

TUTTOSPORT:

Juventus have accepted Chelsea's offer to sign Alex Sandro.

SKY ITALIA:

Conte is insisting on signing Sandro at any cost.

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Lol Spinazzola is already juve player, why would they need to talk with his agent? 

Is it possible that they want to secure him to a longer term contract before they decide to install him as their starter and pass on Dalbert? It's reasonable for them to think that if he's not committed to the club they'd be better off going for someone else. Similar to the Petr Cech/Thibaut Courtois situation. I was always in favour of going with the younger man, and not just because of his age, but I also believed that we should only make that decision is the Belgian signed a new deal first.

Fingers crossed about Alex to Chelsea. But my reaction after I watched Dalbert for the first time on YT was like what a sh*t?! 

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

#Chelsea are ready to table a €114 million bid to sign both Alex Sandro and Leonardo Bonucci. [Il Corriere dello Sport]

This is not true

54 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

This is not true

There is A lot more sources saying we going to offer £96mill to 100mill for the pair who knows what's going on atm lol 

10 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

There is A lot more sources saying we going to offer £96mill to 100mill for the pair who knows what's going on atm lol 

I don't believe that we will bid for bonucci .  

#Chelsea are preparing a new bid worth €65-70m for Alex Sandro - an offer that Juventus will struggle to turn down. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Juventus will give Alex Sandro the green light to go to #Chelsea once he asks for a move, which he hasn’t done yet. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Untitled.png

Fernando and Chelseabluerising like this

Chelsea will try to tempt Juventus into parting with Alex Sandro by offering cash + Azpilicueta for the Brazilian. (CM via football Italia)

:blink: what