Alex Sandro

iceboy

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TRY, TRY AGAIN

Chelsea believe Alex Sandro will hand in transfer request to force through Juventus exit

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/chelsea-believe-alex-sandro-will-hand-in-transfer-request-to-force-through-juventus-exit-6853613/#ixzz4ppr3wBIX

REGIONAL PAPER TALK

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, mccg said:

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TRY, TRY AGAIN

Chelsea believe Alex Sandro will hand in transfer request to force through Juventus exit

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/chelsea-believe-alex-sandro-will-hand-in-transfer-request-to-force-through-juventus-exit-6853613/#ixzz4ppr3wBIX

REGIONAL PAPER TALK

In 2021: Chelsea still believe Alex Sandro will hand in transfer request to force exit

46 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

According to @PipeSierraR on twitter we have made a massive bid for Sandro of 80m Euros, He also reported yesterday of our offer for OX and the City/Alexis link. Probably not too reliable but we certainly are still trying hard for Sandro. 

I've learned a long time ago not to believe anything from sources who are nowhere near the club. He's from Colombia!! the fuck does he know about chelsea? 

He's just pandering to his base, he got some notoriety because he was able to confirm James Rodriguez was at the English embassy in January and has ridden that ever since.

for all of these "ITK's" this period of the season is their idea of a wet dream. They wind you up only to let you look foolish.

Look no further than the newest ITK NiiNii this guy has been on a tirade claiming chelsea have prepared a bank account for Sandro LOL... He also said the same thing about Aguero who has lived in England for however many years... It all bullshit

27 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I've learned a long time ago not to believe anything from sources who are nowhere near the club. He's from Colombia!! the fuck does he know about chelsea? 

He's just pandering to his base, he got some notoriety because he was able to confirm James Rodriguez was at the English embassy in January and has ridden that ever since.

for all of these "ITK's" this period of the season is their idea of a wet dream. They wind you up only to let you look foolish.

Look no further than the newest ITK NiiNii this guy has been on a tirade claiming chelsea have prepared a bank account for Sandro LOL... He also said the same thing about Aguero who has lived in England for however many years... It all bullshit

I always take them with a grain of salt, i truly believe chelsea put in another bid though. I don't mind the ITK's, i dont take them seriously and i have a laugh at some of the stuff. People take what they say seriously and get so angry its crazy. 

Sandro would have been training under Conte if the board had a more proactive approach to the transfer window instead of a reactive one. Bid 80m euros before Juve lose two of their best defenders and Sandro signs, that's what they should've done. Time to move because he's not coming now.

42 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

:(

It's Calcio Mercato...

In any case, we're really dumb if we're still pursuing Sandro. Think it's pretty clear Juventus aren't going to sell him at this point.

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's Calcio Mercato...

In any case, we're really dumb if we're still pursuing Sandro. Think it's pretty clear Juventus aren't going to sell him at this point.

Exactly. At this point I'm just regarding any further rumors about us bidding for him as rubbish. I think we moved on a while ago. 

Lost cause. Impossible.

we are screwed for the LWB role cause Dalbert Signed for inter he was my 2nd choice for that role and there's no chance in hell levy will sell Rose to us but telles could be an option tho 

2 minutes ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Should lock this thread. They are moking us in that Juventuz site. The entire thing us pathetic.

I'm sure they are FFS they sign Matuidi for £18m and we are trying to buy drinkwater for £30m 

1 hour ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Should lock this thread. They are moking us in that Juventuz site. The entire thing is pathetic.

Lol they're bottom feeders. A selling club that is going to be overtaken by AC Milan. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You