test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Sunderland 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

254 posts in this topic

Sunderland have the ability to make this a difficult win if Sunderland put shots on target --and I think they can despite their MF deficiencies. 

Would be a good match to give a defender or CM some rest (insert Chalobah)

MefiX19 likes this

Why do we rate them so high? Why do we rate every mid/bottom table club so highly lately? We are currently the best team in England, we are playing great and we should destroy them ... and we will :) They conceded 3 goals against Swansea last gameweek ... just because they tend to defend deep in numbers doesn't make them WBA or Boro ;) I expected low scoring match against Pullis and Karanka but we will crush Moyes, trust me :) CMON CHELSEA!!! :cig:

Don't get me wrong, I don't underestimate nobody (I am sure Conte will make sure this doesn't happen), especially in Premier league but we must be all over them in this match ;) We need some high scoring game for even higher moral boost ;) 

Another testing game for us.

I honestly expect more of the same from what we seen from WBA, wingers tucking in to defend full backs, lots of men behind the ball etc, I mean Weat Brom almost played with a back 6 at times to which it worked effectively enough although Sunderland have had a lot of individual errors so might be a bit more chance of breaking the deadlock early. Can't give Defoe any chances either, he's not exactlt an amazing player but he doesn't need many chances to get a goal. Can see us winning 2-0 or 3-1 or something.

communicate likes this

I fear 2 rest days more than Sunderland to be honest. 

Nice lead before 60-70th minute is needed. We most probably drop significantly in intensity after that. 

Think knowing the arsenal result..whatever it may end up being probably a win will spur the players on more. Can't afford to drop points especially going into this Xmas period..then again nor can Sunderland..

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

time to check zouma..

in the last match david luiz was terrible..

He came out and said he was still feeling the tackle from Aguero but wanted to play. He did not have a great game but he is still one of the first names on the team sheet. Zouma couldnt do for us what Luiz does. 

Muzchap and Kezza like this

Bloody hope so. have had a habit in the past of being annoying and dropping points as well..

Weird to think this time we are playing to win to put a gap at the top of the table.. last year was to get us away from the bottom 3!

Muzchap likes this

I'm afraid even if we win the title they'll probably strip it away due to the child abuse scandal.