test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti

Started by Captain Ahmed,

Andrea Belotti   74 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

398 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

This is so comical.

We lose out on Lukaku so now a player we've been erroneously linked to is the target? And if 75M was too much to pay for a HG, premier league proven, chelsea supporter then how much is too much for a one season dynamo with a €100m release clause?

Lukaku, whether you like him or not, is a commodity that is known his flaws and strengths are well documented. Belotti has a really small sample size and the risk of him being a catastrophe is greater than Lukaku's

Still I like Belotti I just hate that we allowed Utd to pip in ahead of us regardless of who are target is. This will make negotiations so much harder now because we are desperate, Costa out the door, Lukaku off the market leaving Belotti and Morata.... lol

fun times ahead fellas

We didnt lose out on Lukaku. Either Lukaku is already Chelsea bound or Chelsea was never in for Lukaku in first place, meaning either rumours Lukaku to Chelsea or now Lukaku to United are pure bullshit. 

BluesMadLad likes this

Watched pretty much every match of his for Palermo, which was mostly as a super sub, and then a limited amount of matches for Torino. He is an impressive player, but I do have my doubts about him, being able to do it at a bigger club. 

23 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

We didnt lose out on Lukaku. Either Lukaku is already Chelsea bound or Chelsea was never in for Lukaku in first place, meaning either rumours Lukaku to Chelsea or now Lukaku to United are pure bullshit. 

What a hot take. Are you Marina, Emenalo, or a person with similar role at Chelsea, or just talking straight out of your ass?

30 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

Watched pretty much every match of his for Palermo, which was mostly as a super sub, and then a limited amount of matches for Torino. He is an impressive player, but I do have my doubts about him, being able to do it at a bigger club. 

What a hot take. Are you Marina, Emenalo, or a person with similar role at Chelsea, or just talking straight out of your ass?

I think he is referring to Lukaku saying that he knew where he was going weeks ago.  So, the idea of "losing out" now is against the idea that Lukaku knew where he was going weeks ago.

Personally, I don't know what's true during silly season.

Supermonkey92 likes this

56 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

He has been very good for Italy as well, I'm confident he would be a succsess for us.

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I think he is referring to Lukaku saying that he knew where he was going weeks ago.  So, the idea of "losing out" now is against the idea that Lukaku knew where he was going weeks ago.

Personally, I don't know what's true during silly season.

The thing is this has been a specially extra silly season

3 hours ago, Jype said:

Can't pretend I've watched him as much as the likes of Lukaku or Morata but seen a few games last year and watched a 15 minute compilation video of his season. Granted youtube can make Heskey look like Messi but I still liked what I saw, seems exactly the type of player I'd want to lead the line and his statistics look good too. Reminds me a little bit of Costa but without all the thuggish characteristics.

Only question mark is the price. Only had one breakthrough season with asking price now set for £87M and they won't budge. Massive risk, massive reward type of transfer. 

I agree that £87m is absolutely ridiculous price tag for Belotti. However, Morata and Lukaku are just as expensive and they come with their own question marks too. To me Belotti seems like the ideal player for Conte system so this transfer would make a lot of sense despite his lack of experience at the top level. If it doesn't work out, I'm sure Everton or other mid-table team would be more than happy to buy him for a discount like £40-50m next summer. High risk high reward and I think it's a risk worth taking. Bottom line is that the club will have to spend around 100 million euros for a striker in the upcoming weeks regardless of who we buy. That's the state of the transfer market in 2017.

Fuck it, just pay up for this guy. Who cares if he costs outrageous amounts of money, we also got as such from our sales this year, that could completely fund this transfer. Hoping Lukaku was a wake-up call, although that's probably naive...

kellzfresh and BluesMadLad like this

2 hours ago, Artandur said:

Fuck it, just pay up for this guy. Who cares if he costs outrageous amounts of money, we also got as such from our sales this year, that could completely fund this transfer. Hoping Lukaku was a wake-up call, although that's probably naive...

They don't learn they keep doing the same mistakes over and over again. 

We will go with low bids again. 

3 hours ago, Artandur said:

37 minutes ago, Fernando said:

They don't learn they keep doing the same mistakes over and over again. 

We will go with low bids again. 

Don't worry guys.  We're gonna sign Llorente (25+ million) and Keita Balde (20 million). 

Our strikers for the upcoming season will be Llorente, Keita and Michy.  Top-4 here we come :):)

2 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Don't worry guys.  We're gonna sign Llorente (25+ million) and Keita Balde (20 million). 

Our strikers for the upcoming season will be Llorente, Keita and Michy.  Top-4 here we come :):)

You forgot Bentekkers!

Come on Chelsea, make it happen! Sadly I believe a lot is down to Belotti, he needs to be an angry motherfu**** and ask for a move so his club lowers the price a bit. For 50-60 million I would be happy with the deal. Yeah I am an idiot for saying I'd be happy for a 60m deal for a "1 season wonder" but they are in no position to have to sell while we are a bit desperate and in Premier League where there is a lot of money.

12 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

There's no way we'd get Keita Balde.  Don't have time to do that deal anymore.  It takes us months.  July 1st is the opening of the window for everyone else.  It's our deadline day to get it all done in time.

Fernando likes this

2 hours ago, -Kaplan- said:

What are the expectations of him if he signs? 25 goals all competitions? 9 Assists 

My expectations would be someone close to Costa in form, but for the entire year and not half.