Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

I wonder what his asking price is now?  Would it be  low enough that we'd consider a move for him now?  Our current options and players we're linked to are a bit underwhelming to say the least.  Higuaín on loan for rest of the season seems the best of what's been reported but if Belotti is available for 30 or 35 mil, seems a better option then Wilson for 50 mil.  I know he had a down season last year but I still think his style of play would offer us a lot more then we are currently getting out of our strikers.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Great game tonight! I would drop Giroud and Michy in the second for this guy. I still rate him highly. 
That ship has sailed. I could see him joining someone like Roma/Napoli should he keep up his current form (10 goals in 11 apps).

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You