Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Can't see him here next season. I just hope we don't buy PEA to much for a 28yr old imo.

Every striker we are going to sign next should know, that they will be our first choice striker. Don't get it why they don't want to come here if we are really after one of them. I could understand better the reason, if Morata and Aubameyang want to stay at their respective clubs this summer, CL football, WC year, etc. Belotti, I couldn't get it, strange to see top scorer already with no ambition for a new challenge at all.

7 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Every striker we are going to sign next should know, that they will be our first choice striker. Don't get it why they don't want to come here if we are really after one of them. I could understand better the reason, if Morata and Aubameyang want to stay at their respective clubs this summer, CL football, WC year, etc. Belotti, I couldn't get it, strange to see top scorer already with no ambition for a new challenge at all.

Some players just like to settle, he Probs thinks another season torin get loads goals again ppl still think am awesome and I get to stay in italy. Morata is different he wants regular football but he's at real Madrid, must be hard to decide to leave Madrid, but if he wants first team regular CL football that's what he's going to have to do. Does he have the bottle to leave RM for a lesser club we shall see.

7 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Some players just like to settle, he Probs thinks another season torin get loads goals again ppl still think am awesome and I get to stay in italy. Morata is different he wants regular football but he's at real Madrid, must be hard to decide to leave Madrid, but if he wants first team regular CL football that's what he's going to have to do. Does he have the bottle to leave RM for a lesser club we shall see.

The difficulty to sign Italian players are real, lol. Very hard to lure them out from Italy. Family reason might be the case.

I think he'll go to Milan. A lot of clubs bullshit their way through transfers, but Milan have already put the proof in the pudding, and so I'd be salivating as a player to go there.

It seems to slip from our minds too easily that Milan are a much larger club than United, or even Barcelona. Madrid are their only equals, at least in Europe. 

I would need 5+ hands to count all the top class, legends, which have worn the Milan crest. I'd only need 2-3 hands to count all the United/Madrid/Chelsea/Juventus/Bayern legends. No other club has the same romance; the same ups and downs, the passion and distaste, the anger and joy. They're truly a different class, no small thanks to their ultras. 

Milan's idealism as opposed to realism hasn't changed with ownership. If a player is the 'best Italian striker in the league' (Belotti at Torino), he must surely be the best at Milan too. So they won't stop until they get him. Bonucci wasn't their biggest signing at all, at least in their mind, whoever 'they' is - lingering old legends, board members who've remained throughout the change of regime. Belotti's by far their most desired player. Which on the other side of the coin is silly since their latest striker is just like him in almost every way. A lot of Milan fans argue that Aub would suit them better. In the short term I agree, but in the long term, I doubt either striker will lead to European success; but Belotti has more in him to conquer Italy compared to Aub.

It must've been 3 out of my last 10 or 15 posts to include this, but make it 4 - Serie A's revival is in full swing, and that's where the football lovers are. The passionate are in England; those looking to be entertained in Spain. Those who love dissecting the game at every level from player to the board, are in Serie A, where football will never die, thanks to the country being most steeped in tradition without rejecting it. They know what quality entertainment is; it's putting a cap on capitalism. Everyone from every club (bar 2), to every sport, will be interested in lending their energy to Milan so that Serie A is truly no longer a one-horse race. Just hope Choulo can take it :wub:

4 minutes ago, Leif said:

Milan's idealism as opposed to realism hasn't changed with ownership. If a player is the 'best Italian striker in the league' (Belotti at Torino), he must surely be the best at Milan too. So they won't stop until they get him. Bonucci wasn't their biggest signing at all, at least in their mind, whoever 'they' is - lingering old legends, board members who've remained throughout the change of regime. Belotti's by far their most desired player. Which on the other side of the coin is silly since their latest striker is just like him in almost every way. A lot of Milan fans argue that Aub would suit them better. In the short term I agree, but in the long term, I doubt either striker will lead to European success, yet Belotti has more in him to conquer Italy compared to Aub.

It must've been 3 out of my last 10 or 15 posts to include this, but make it 4 - Serie A's revival is in full swing, and that's where the football lovers are. The passionate are in England; those looking to be entertained in Spain. Those who love dissecting the game at every level from player to the board, are in Serie A, where football will never die, thanks to the country being most steeped in tradition without rejecting it. They know what quality entertainment is; it's putting a cap on capitalism. Everyone from every club to every sport will be interested in lending their energy to Milan so that Serie A is truly no longer a one-horse race. Just hope Choulo can take it :wub:

U Italian?

On 7/14/2017 at 0:53 AM, RoyalBlues said:

Even though he might be first choice here, there is no guarantee he is going to stay that way during the season. He has never experienced the league before and could take time to settle in.In a World Cup year, the best thing for any player is to keep playing in a settled team/system. So I understand if any player wants to just stay on at their respective teams 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You