Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

Conte

"We have a plan on players coming in, I speak to the club everyday"

"Happy with the group, they are working very hard"

"The music in the dressing room before a game is great, in Italy we didn't have that"

"If I was choosing the music it would be BOOM BOOM":lol:

Dodged the question when asked how many players he wants to bring in.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved that press conference and love Conte already. You can just tell he lives and breathes football and is the right man to change the mentality of these players. While there likely isn't anything he can do to improve the terrible defense because that's more a case of skill rather than confidence, but players like Hazard, Matic, Oscar, and Costa will all excell under him again I think.

You can also tell he badly wanted to talk publicly about transfer targets but has to remain tight lipped.

On 8/11/2016 at 6:04 PM, DYC. said:

Don't like Chelsea's centre midfield options. Really don't like Chelsea's defensive options.

Offensive options are pretty good.

Don't know the point of this post but I wanted to throw it out into the internet realm.

I've basically been saying this same thing on another Chelsea forum. So great minds really do think alike.
As for West Ham I think we'll do them without keeping a clean sheet. 

So all of a sudden I see you guys all pick Ivan over Aina? Is it because of the error Aina made in preseason against Real or just sadly accept the fact that Ivan will start whatsoever? For me Aina over Ivan any day of the week. Don't give me the experience talk, Aina can run faster with one leg than Ivan and this is enough for me to favor him.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I'm certain that Oscar will start this

How has Oscar shot so high up the ranks latey? I've even seen him in more than a few make a wish line-ups. Did he really perform that well in pre-season (can't be bothered with friendly football so I wouldn't know)?

7 minutes ago, DYC. said:

How has Oscar shot so high up the ranks latey? I've even seen him in more than a few make a wish line-ups. Did he really perform that well in pre-season (can't be bothered with friendly football so I wouldn't know)?

He was good in 2 games, unlike Fabregas he had whole summer off plus whole pre-season behind him to make a start here. Plus Conte is a fan and we may finally see 4-3-3 that Oscar begs to play in.

9 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

He was good in 2 games, unlike Fabregas he had whole summer off plus whole pre-season behind him to make a start here. Plus Conte is a fan and we may finally see 4-3-3 that Oscar begs to play in.

When did Conte become a fan?