test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea v West Ham

Started by Jason,

422 posts in this topic
27 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Cesc won't start this game.

Courtois

Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Azpilicueta

Kante

Matic-Oscar

Willian-Costa-Hazard

And that's the official line up

Melanicus likes this

Lets get ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

Hugely important match. A win is a must, it'll give everyone so much confidence. A loss and all the confidence gained from the preseason, new coach/tactics, etc. can be in jeopardy. 

The way preseason went, I'm confident though, just hope we don't concede any fluke goals. That's my only worry. Some bum taking a 30 yard shot which gets 20 deflections and goes in the back of the net. We had way too many of those last season.

12 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We're conceding at some point tonight with that defence. :(

I can see everyone bypassing Ivanovic already...........time to get some pint and get pissed:drunk:

kellzfresh likes this

I can see everyone bypassing Ivanovic already...........time to get some pint and get pissed:drunk:

Yep. Better get the drinks in early to help you cope with the inevitable.

MichaelDance likes this

We'll probably see Cesc come on at some point today. Hopefully angry and eager to prove that he should start.