test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

7. N'Golo Kante

Started by Special Juan,

812 posts in this topic
16 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Always say Kante is Ramires with a proper football brain. 

And technique? :)

while I think Baka is a bit more pedestrian (technique wise) from what I expected, Kante is indeed a top top midfielder - doesn't matter which league or competition.

If we could master this it'd be the most fitting song for Kante. Listening to it had me seeing him walk onto the pitch in graceful slow motion. 

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Love for dropping our vid on TC bro. 

From the website, to the podcast, and player comps on twitter. Loving the growth you & Zach are having with BTL in such a short time span. 

Love the signing of ScoutNationHD, cause I know his comps rarely get taken down. 

Wishing you guys continued success, man. 🙏

The Skipper and kellzfresh like this

Fox Sports 2 can go eat a dick.

They were showing the France match in America, then at halftime they went to some college football where the winning team is up by 50 points in the 4th quarter and they won't go back to the france match for the second half. I hate this. I pay 100+ a month for this and I cant see shit.

When heroes are injured, new heroes arise.Hopefuly others step up now that Morata and Kante are potentialy sidelined for a while.

This one Of The reasons I hate international football :middlefinger: any news on drinkwater coming back from injury? 

Kante’s an important player and we’ll miss him but the midfield is fine, nowhere near as bad as a let’s a Morata or Hazard injury. I’m ok with a Fabregas - Bakayoko or DD - Bakayoko or even Fab - DD midfield. Even push Luiz there. It’s bad but we aren’t screwed. 

OhForAGreavsie and the wes like this

7 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Kante’s an important player and we’ll miss him but the midfield is fine, nowhere near as bad as a let’s a Morata or Hazard injury. I’m ok with a Fabregas - Bakayoko or DD - Bakayoko or even Fab - DD midfield. Even push Luiz there. It’s bad but we aren’t screwed. 

Problem is, we don't even know when Drinkwater will be back and we all know what will happen if Fabregas is played more than once/twice per week.

Out for 2 months minimum apparently. Grade 2 hamstring tear according to Matt Law.

Edit: Turns out it was from a fake Matt Law account, Phew!