N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

1 minute ago, nono said:

I'm not terribly excited. Just another player of the Ramires and Mikel mould. Great defensively but won't help us against teams that defend with 10 men. So far the window has been an unkown striker and Kante. An OK transfer window which might turn out to be BAD if our rivals end up getting better players, which is going to be the case if the United and City deals for Pogba and Sane/Stones are completed. 

Unknow? Michy  is great sing. Out transfers from French always works. Kante will help to, we should go for SO and one more striker.

4 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

What? Who is he even? When i google  Bazore i dont find a football player.

You mean this guy should be in our midfield? Its the first picture i see when i google Bazore.. 

blogger-image-1468302050.jpg

I'm guessing he means bazoer from ajax

7 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

A genuine question and apologize for my lack of knowledge of Joao, why you rate him so high?

To be honest, I do have my doubts about Joao, in particular his status as a box to box midfielder; I think Nainggolan was/is the player we really need for that b2b role, but seeing how he won't move from Roma, and a general lack of market options for a pure b2b, Joao seems like the most suitable choice and a gamble worth taking.

8 minutes ago, nono said:

I'm not terribly excited. Just another player of the Ramires and Mikel mould. Great defensively but won't help us against teams that defend with 10 men. So far the window has been an unkown striker and Kante. An OK transfer window which might turn out to be BAD if our rivals end up getting better players, which is going to be the case if the United and City deals for Pogba and Sane/Stones are completed. 

LOL he is only unknown if you have an ignorant football knowledge. He was coveted by several teams but he joined us.

But yeah, I agree with your point about breaking teams down. That is why I don't understand people who want Fabregas to leave.

5 minutes ago, nono said:

We conceded 53 goals last season, FIFTY THREE. Matic, Mikel & Ramires were B2B midfielders masquerading as defensive midfielders while Kante's arguably the best in the world. How could you not be excited. Unlike Ramires & Matic, Kante's also technically capable. He isn't Toni Kroos or Modric but he's not a donkey either.

9 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

What deluded idea is that? We looked shit last season because of Mourinhos fobia for changing the formation. I think Hazard and Fabregas can play in the same side at the same time without problem. 2014 it ended up with a PL title. 

As Deluded as thinking the 2014 title was anything more than a capitalisation on piss poor competition, a second half of the season when the entire team played defensive relying on hazard's brilliance and a first half of the season where teams seemed to stand off Fabregas (most probably due to his previous reputation with Arsenal and Barcelona)? 

Fabregas is ONLY very good in two situations. When he receives the ball in the middle of the pitch and plays fantastic balls through/ over the top to Costa and when he was the ball in and around the box, making clever passes. 

That's it. He is poor defensively in every way. He can't press the opposition half, he want stop someone running at him with the ball and when he takes up a position to keep a defensive shape he's always the weak link - again - because people usually walk past him. 

Let's face it, he has incisive passing and seems that have a winners mentality. No wonder there's rumours Conte is questioning him!

13 minutes ago, nono said:

Utter shit

7 minutes ago, Stats said:

LOL he is only unknown if you have an ignorant football knowledge. He was coveted by several teams but he joined us.

But yeah, I agree with your point about breaking teams down. That is why I don't understand people who want Fabregas to leave.

No one wants him to leave, we all just want him to be as useful as he can be, and in certain games (those where we don't need sissies on the pitch), he'll be most useful sitting on the bench.

Last season we were so bad defensively(53 goals conceded) and through the middle of our midfield that I almost tore my hair out sometimes. Now with Kante we have our essien, Conte always loved his energetic box to box midfielder in vidal and we have kante for that role.

Now all we need is a ball playing centreback and I guarantee we'll make top 4 easily, and even a proper title challenge if hazard brings his 2014/15 form to the table. 

18 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

As Deluded as thinking the 2014 title was anything more than a capitalisation on piss poor competition, a second half of the season when the entire team played defensive relying on hazard's brilliance and a first half of the season where teams seemed to stand off Fabregas (most probably due to his previous reputation with Arsenal and Barcelona)? 

Fabregas is ONLY very good in two situations. When he receives the ball in the middle of the pitch and plays fantastic balls through/ over the top to Costa and when he was the ball in and around the box, making clever passes. 

That's it. He is poor defensively in every way. He can't press the opposition half, he want stop someone running at him with the ball and when he takes up a position to keep a defensive shape he's always the weak link - again - because people usually walk past him. 

Let's face it, he has incisive passing and seems that have a winners mentality. No wonder there's rumours Conte is questioning him!

And according to you he cant do this with Hazard in the same side? BS.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Leicester fans are bubbling right now, apparently we are cunts, he's a cunt and they are hoping their players wipe him out next season.:lol: He hasn't even left yet.

To be fair i can understand their anger 

But it won't stop me from celebrating :delight:

3 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

The question is why did Deschamps drop him and prefer someone like Pogba?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Pogba was always going to be a starter. 

Kanté started the competition and performed really well, he was along with Payet the best French performers, however, he got suspended and Sissoko had a brilliant game against Iceland, additionally to offering width and pace going forward, which the french team lacked, so he got the spot for the last two games. 

We on the other hand desperately need a pure, strong 6. 

36 minutes ago, nono said:

He is not ramires or mikel, he has really good stamina, but also he is great passer and has decent dribling. pesides that he is great tackler

Kante getting dropped likely cost France the title. Pogba was rendered completely useless trying to play Kante's position. Was crazy how it wasn't ever Matuidi who was dropped. 

Fuckin Leicester must hate us as much as Everton They hated us even after buying Lukaku for £28 mill.

But selling Kante will hurt them even if they manage to keep Vardy.

With Everton selling Stones plus maybe Lukake theyre going to be needing some players but they will have some money to spend.

I'm really suprized them North Londoners didn't go for Vardy.