test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

loaned out Tammy Abraham

Started by Captain Ahmed,

341 posts in this topic
12 minutes ago, gadget said:

From a selfish point of view.. IF he does make it here, he'll be missed every other year for the African cup of nations 

How is that? The African Cup of Nations is switching to Summer (just like the Euros)

gadget likes this

4 hours ago, ja1 said:

Tammy Abraham set to switch international allegiance in shock move thesun.uk/601582nkN

Growing trend for a lot of young dual nationality players to play for country of origin, you do you Tammy

If you look at it objectively it’s the best move he can do. Nigeria are actually building a very good side. 

2 hours ago, gadget said:

From a selfish point of view.. IF he does make it here, he'll be missed every other year for the African cup of nations 

No he won’t, the ACON has been moved to the summer now. 

gadget likes this

15 hours ago, y10edn said:

Is he better than Kelechi Iheanacho?

i'd say so, kelechi looked quite clumsy when I saw him, Abraham has good control

21 hours ago, magic weeds said:

How is that? The African Cup of Nations is switching to Summer (just like the Euros)

19 hours ago, The Skipper said:

No he won’t, the ACON has been moved to the summer now. 

Must have missed that i had no idea. Good news for the European leagues. Thanks

The Skipper likes this

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

He's doing well at Swansea so far, he's got 3 in 7 and has actually missed a couple of glorious chances, okay that in itself is not ideal but i'd be more worried if he wasn't getting the chances. The second season in a row he is playing in a team that's in an absolute mess and it looks like he will again get respectable goal figures despite that.

I know two Swansea fans and both think Tammy is the Swans only hope of staying up.

And 2 of those games have been against United and Spurs where really he was starved off any chances because they were not able to create any real goalscoring opportunites for him, which is why I was annoyed to see him on the bench against Watford. They have a few fixtures upcoming where he will get more chances and I am sure he will get goals.

Tomo likes this

30 minutes ago, Stats said:

And 2 of those games have been against United and Spurs where really he was starved off any chances because they were not able to create any real goalscoring opportunites for him, which is why I was annoyed to see him on the bench against Watford. They have a few fixtures upcoming where he will get more chances and I am sure he will get goals.

Have a look at this thread from Spurs's fans.

https://www.ja606.co.uk/comments/viewAllComments/377034

One fan singled out how Davidson Sanchez struggled with Abraham and another singled him out for high praise saying he's a very talented lad and loved watching him play, which is quite something given Spurs fans won't go out of there way to praise one off our own.

Stats likes this

On 9/22/2017 at 1:56 PM, The Skipper said:

Iheanacho Abraham

Iwobi Ndidi Mikel Moses

A very nice front 6. 

They also got Aina in the defense so they should be a good team.

4 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Kid doing the business for my fantasy side.

I have him in my fantasy team from day one he's a born goal scorer 😃😃

Stats likes this

the pace Abraham going in his football career he could be our own Harry Kane the kid is a fox in the box 😃😃