Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

21 hours ago, magic weeds said:

How is that? The African Cup of Nations is switching to Summer (just like the Euros)

19 hours ago, The Skipper said:

No he won’t, the ACON has been moved to the summer now. 

Must have missed that i had no idea. Good news for the European leagues. Thanks

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

He's doing well at Swansea so far, he's got 3 in 7 and has actually missed a couple of glorious chances, okay that in itself is not ideal but i'd be more worried if he wasn't getting the chances. The second season in a row he is playing in a team that's in an absolute mess and it looks like he will again get respectable goal figures despite that.

I know two Swansea fans and both think Tammy is the Swans only hope of staying up.

And 2 of those games have been against United and Spurs where really he was starved off any chances because they were not able to create any real goalscoring opportunites for him, which is why I was annoyed to see him on the bench against Watford. They have a few fixtures upcoming where he will get more chances and I am sure he will get goals.

30 minutes ago, Stats said:

And 2 of those games have been against United and Spurs where really he was starved off any chances because they were not able to create any real goalscoring opportunites for him, which is why I was annoyed to see him on the bench against Watford. They have a few fixtures upcoming where he will get more chances and I am sure he will get goals.

Have a look at this thread from Spurs's fans.

https://www.ja606.co.uk/comments/viewAllComments/377034

One fan singled out how Davidson Sanchez struggled with Abraham and another singled him out for high praise saying he's a very talented lad and loved watching him play, which is quite something given Spurs fans won't go out of there way to praise one off our own.

• 2 weeks later...

Claude Makelele has told Chelsea loanee Tammy Abraham to follow the examples set by former stars Samuel Eto’o and Didier Drogba to make it big.

http://www.squawka.com/news/tammy-abraham-must-copy-didier-drogba-to-become-a-premier-league-star-makelele/997480#u6DzmtKVMHyz0u20.99

The analysis they did on MOTD of Batshuayi’s movement v Palace was horrible in comparison to the few clips they showed of Tammy v Huddersfield. Scary how he times his runs almost perfectly and 9 times out of 10 he tests the keeper. I can see him getting 10+ this season (he has 5 already, 10-15 is definitely achievable) for Swansea and that will be an extraordinary achievement considering how poor a side they are devoid of creativity.

5 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Iheanacho Abraham

Iwobi Ndidi Mikel Moses

A very nice front 6. Tammy should go Nigerian. Also, I’m up for selling Michy and making Tammy our second choice next season. 

Ighalo is always our first choice striking option... yeah the duo of Ighalo and Abraham should be exciting...

Tammy Abraham first 17 months in senior football (Chelsea, Bristol & Swansea):

60 games
31 goals
4 assists

maybe puts into perspective how well he's done, even surprised me. How rare is it to see a young striker from England U21s go straight to performing at first team level.