Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 03/05/2016 at 7:08 PM, Pizy said:

If it were up to me this would be the last game we play our strongest side. Relegate these cunts! They give us problems every season seemingly no matter how shit they are. Just like Villa, just like Newcastle. My dream "relegation 3" would be Villa, Sunderland, and Newcastle. 

West Brom as well.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Won't be easy at all for me....They are fighting for their lives, Defoe is playing very well and can see him bagging a goal.

Defoe making his trademark runs in behind Cahill, Ivanovic and Terry. :drunk:

There was a chasm in the center of our defense against Spuds so I'd expect more of the same in a game where we have nothing to play for and they're desperate for.

It wont happen, but I would like Norwich to stay up. It's a nailed on three points there every season. But when we go up North it's a different story. We struggle against both Sunderland and Newcastle. Plus they are supposedly  big clubs who have failed to realise their potential season after season. With the size of their clubs and their large fan bases they should be challenging for Europe every year, but they are always lurking in the bottom 6 clubs or thereabouts. Get shot of them both. At least Norwich gave it a decent go.and are only really getting sucked down in the last few weeks.

Dont really care if we win or lose on Saturday. Just play some of the young guns.

On 04/05/2016 at 7:34 PM, Starman60 said:

It wont happen, but I would like Norwich to stay up. It's a nailed on three points there every season. But when we go up North it's a different story. We struggle against both Sunderland and Newcastle. Plus they are supposedly  big clubs who have failed to realise their potential season after season. With the size of their clubs and their large fan bases they should be challenging for Europe every year, but they are always lurking in the bottom 6 clubs or thereabouts. Get shot of them both. At least Norwich gave it a decent go.and are only really getting sucked down in the last few weeks.

Dont really care if we win or lose on Saturday. Just play some of the young guns.

We struggle vs Newcastle away, however Newcastle at home and Sunderland (both home and away) have been banker fixtures for us for years.

You are not the only one that's posted we struggle against Sunderland and I don't understand it, where is this myth coming from?

They done a double against us in 00/01 but since then we have picked up 59 out of a possible 69 points against them in league football, including not one single league defeat at the SOL (although we lost there once in the COC).

We might lose on Saturday, but to suggest we traditionally struggle vs Sunderland is absurd, in fact SOL has been one off, if not the, biggest source of away points for us since the turn of millennium. To suggest we struggle against Sunderland would be like saying we struggled against Spurs in the 90s.

On 04/05/2016 at 7:34 PM, Starman60 said:

If Guus feels obligated to field a passably strong side then I can't say it would seem strange. We did our best for Leicester so we probably have to accept the responsibility to do our best for Newcastle and Norwich.

Worth mentioning we have a chance to finish above Liverpool, win this weekend and Watford get something at Anfield, then win at that very stadium, they go to Tony Puliss West Bromwich on the last day while we will host a Leicester side who will probably be a bit worse for wear after all their celebrations (the track record of results after a team wins the league is average to say the least).

Although 8th place will be nothing to shout about, it would be hilarious if we finish above them this season off all seasons and they finish in their worst spot for decades after the neauseating wankfest (even on here) about Klopp.

This weekend Brian Davies aka The True Geordie (NEWCASTLE UNITED FAN) will be a Chelsea Fan.

he has a pure hatred of Sunderland and he has shown his pure dislike for everyone and anybody who supports and loves Sunderland in his videos.

True Geordie also can't stand us Chelsea.

https://www.youtube.com/user/footballfan533/videos

Never want the boys to not give their all in match, but that said, I wouldn't mind seeing Sunderland get a win here. I really like Sunderland and if we don't ever play Newcastle away again, it would be too soon! 

Also, it would be the funniest thing if the FSW went straight from managing Real Madrid to getting relegated with Newcastle! :lol: