Chelsea 2-2 Spurs

Jase

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreadfull first 45, but what a turn around with Hazard he really was the spark needed! Its just a shame they decided to wait so long to really fight for a game this season. Costa deserves alot of cred for his perfomance today tho, ran his legs off all game!

Also Leicester...What a story!:clap:

I´m quite young, but even if i was twice as old, i still wouldnt know what spurs winning a league would be HAHAHAH

FUCK YOU SPURS, FUCK YOU DEMBELE, FUCK YOU DIER AND CONGRATS TO RANIERI AND LEICESTER

What a beauty Eden!

Absolutely shocking from Spurs players. There have to be SO MANY retrospective actions and bans, like seriously. Dembele, Walker, Lamela - all with disgusting tackles or behaviors on the pitch.

And I absolutely love it :D

Man that equalizer was a thing of beauty!  Love being the final nail in spurs coffin today...couldn't have drawn it up any better.  Was hoping for a Leicester tie at United so we could officially bury their title run at the Bridge.

Spurs might end up playing with reserves after the FA actions, the have to take place!

If Costa did something like that, he would be banned even today!!