test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Kostas Manolas

Started by Tomo,

259 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Leif said:

No, I judge a player off of 40 games, then share his worst moments with you via Youtube, because there is no other popular video-sharing site that I could post here and have work. Are you 15?

What do you judge him off of, may I ask? Fifa? Watching him? Other people's opinions?

I'm sure you haven't watched 10 games of Manolas,how do i judge him? Simple i have been watching  Manolas since he has signed with Roma back in 2014 to be more precise i watch Serie A a lot. You find a lot of bad moments about Messi on Youtube does that make him bad?

4 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

I'm sure you haven't watched 10 games of Manolas,how do i judge him? Simple i have been watching  Manolas since he has signed with Roma back in 2014 to be more precise i watch Serie A a lot. You find a lot of bad moments about Messi on Youtube does that make him bad?

Are you trolling?

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

What kind of argument is this? I could have asked you the same.

We're not arguing. 

I've stated twice now I've watched 40+ full games of his. Your rebuttal is made out of air; you watch a lot of Serie A. I watch a lot of Premier League - it doesn't mean I know shit about Southampton, Stoke City or Everton's niche players by default. You're not adding anything here, just taking away.

2 minutes ago, Leif said:

We're not arguing. 

I've stated twice now I've watched 40+ full games of his. Your rebuttal is made out of air; you watch a lot of Serie A. I watch a lot of Premier League - it doesn't mean I know shit about Southampton, Stoke City or Everton's niche players by default. You're not adding anything here, just taking away.

You asked me how i judge a Manolas didn't you? so i replied saying that i watch a lot of Serie A and that i have been following Manolas since he signed for Roma. He didn't have a good 2016/2017 season but he still one of the best CB in Serie A.

You've specifically watched Manolas since he signed? You've been watching that many Roma games, and honed in specifically on Manolas all this time, instead of their handful of quality players? Why? They're my '2nd' team if I ever had one; you sound like a casual Serie A observer. No Roma fan considers Manolas to be one of the best centre backs in Serie A. I can list 10+ right now who're better, but this conversation's done.*

*So i'll list them for my own amusement.

Miranda, Rudiger, Romagnoli, Antei, Bonucci, Vrij, Conti, Caldara, Koulibaly, Fazio, Chiellini, Rugani, Benatia. Samir...

and then there's Manolas.:drunk:

14 minutes ago, Leif said:

You've specifically watched Manolas since he signed? You've been watching that many Roma games, and honed in specifically on Manolas all this time, instead of their handful of quality players? Why? They're my '2nd' team if I ever had one; you sound like a casual Serie A observer. No Roma fan considers Manolas to be one of the best centre backs in Serie A. I can list 10+ right now who're better, but this conversation's done.*

Miranda, Rudiger, Romagnoli, Antei, Bonucci, Vrij, Conti, Caldara, Koulibaly, Fazio, Chiellini, Rugani, Benatia. Samir...

I thought Conti was a wingback? 

the wes likes this

3 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I thought Conti was a wingback? 

He was indeed, but the formation changed for a large chunk of the season & he played in a back 3, no different from Azpilicueta.

Since joining Roma Manolas has been constantly one of the best defenders in Serie A.

Unfortunately it seems the reason he didn't join Zenith was he doesn't want to live in Russia and not Chelsea trying to hijack the move.

3 hours ago, Leif said:

What's your verdict on Rüdiger? We are now being linked with him. How does he compare to Cahill and Christensen?

9 hours ago, Leif said:

He was indeed, but the formation changed for a large chunk of the season & he played in a back 3, no different from Azpilicueta.

conti what? no 

from the list you made i understand many things 

Chelsea have decided to trigger the release clause in Kostas Manolas’ Roma contract in a bid to sign the Greece defender. (Alfredo Pedulla via TalkSPORT) #CFC

Manolas would be great but I'm not really sure why we seem so desperate to get a CB when we have much more pressing needs... I guess adding a quality player is never a bad thing though

On 6/30/2017 at 4:34 PM, manpe said:

What's your verdict on Rüdiger? We are now being linked with him. How does he compare to Cahill and Christensen?

How do you think hes worked out?

I thought he was another wonky donkey when he first came but I'm happy to say he changed my thinking of him.

Would have really been intersting to see him and KK together.

22 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

How do you think hes worked out?

I thought he was another wonky donkey when he first came but I'm happy to say he changed my thinking of him.

Would have really been intersting to see him and KK together.

I'm a fan of his. I like that determined intimidating look on him, it's like he's saying come near me, I kill you. And he never compromises, always goes in fighting and hustling. And his on-the-ball qualities are also great, look at his diagonals for example... reminds me of vintage JT when he used to whip them across the field with his left like it was nothing.

Beast, want him to be a starter next season in a back 4.

Unionjack likes this

Just now, manpe said:

I'm a fan of his. I like that determined intimidating look on him, it's like he's saying come near me, I kill you. And he never compromises, always goes in fighting and hustling. And his on-the-ball qualities are also great, look at his diagonals for example... reminds me of vintage JT when he used to whip them across the field with his left like it was nothing.

Beast, want him to be a starter next season in a back 4.

Its that look that gets me too. Looks like some Brixton hit man. But the interviews Ive seen of him he seems like a really chilled out lad (Bet hes a crack too looking at his dance moves). But hes also got that Kante determination.

He should have a good WC cause it looks like the refs have turned a blind eye and are letting them use all sorts of MMA fighting.

But can you imagine him next to Koulibaly? We have always had a strong physical defence and those 2 in the middle would take some bottle to get near them.

manpe likes this