Man United v Chelsea

Jase

Hey mate, I was just wondering who you want considering Pep obviously isn't coming

Pochettino. A young, PL proven manager who isn't adverse to the idea of actually giving talented young players a chance. His teams play well too. The entire club needs a bottom-up approach to get rid of the rot, make use of the best youth team in Europe and to eradicate the pathetic "football".

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not just blaming Jose, but he sure has a huge part to play in it.

He was a part but that's not going to change anything going forward when the other problems are still at the club. We're doomed to repeat the same mistakes unless we have a massive shake up. Isn't that what people around you in the shed say?

And yet we weren't this bad for 3 years. Spooky.

It won't matter though, cause if we're still woeful by the end of the season after Guus has had time to lay his mark it will still be Mourinho's fault according to people on here.

This is only natural. Retirer pour mieux sauter in french. It gets worse before it gets better. If you teach people other ways, they suck before they get better.

It does show how deep we went with Mou. Only his defensive nous kept us together. Now it shows even more - we are looking for options and forget the stuff we learned from Mou. Its improvisation time and it looks ugly for now.

Pochettino. A young, PL proven manager who isn't adverse to the idea of actually giving talented young players a chance. His teams play well too. The entire club needs a bottom-up approach to get rid of the rot, make use of the best youth team in Europe and to eradicate the pathetic "football".

Good choice. Won't get him but interesting choice.

But what happens in May wasn't?

You Emenalovers need to take a step back and examine all the issues facing the club. Just blaming Jose is shortsighted in my opinion.

Actually emenalo found luiz mata de bruyne schurrle salah lukaku.. but jose doesnt appreciate offensive playerd only defensive robots and sold them all. Fuck off mourinhoooo

Sure is.

This football is the result of being coached for 3 years by a manager who believed kicking it long to a tall RB was a good way to bring the ball out the back.

Silly me. I thought technical things like ball circulation, attacking patterns, ball recovery (things that are severely lacking in this team) were under the responsibilities of the coach. Yes it's Emenalo's fault that the players can't string together passes. No responsibility whatsoever should be placed on the previous manager who's been coaching these players for 3 years now.

Actually emenalo found luiz mata de bruyne schurrle salah lukaku.. but jose doesnt appreciate offensive playerd only defensive robots and sold them all. Fuck off mourinhoooo

Before I play you on ignore I'm just going to mention piet de visser. Enjoy the rest of this one. Fingers crossed for a result.