Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is going to expose this chelsea team for what they are , a bunch of pussies. Dont mean to direspect women but these guyz have no balls. Terry should def retire after this season and we need a whole reshuffle of the team like romans first season. I dont care if we buy average cheap players as long as they have HEART AND PRIDE it would do. This current team are an insult to all roman has done. We were never this bad even before roman came with his money..We had players who bled blue. Right now we only have mikel ramires and willian and may be zouma. The rest will get us relegated and just jump ship. I will repost this after the man u game just to show my point. We have a heartless team and it hurts my heart. Fuuuuuuuuuck

Sad to say. I told you so