test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea v Sunderland

Started by Jason,

571 posts in this topic

Ramires, Hazard, Fabregas, Costa and Oscar should ALL be dropped for this game!

Don't want half-hearted players in the starting eleven!

Fabregas was dropped against Leicester but when he came on he was actually good. Controlled the game and made an excellent assist which Costa should have converted.

Muzchap likes this

Fabregas was dropped against Leicester but when he came on he was actually good. Controlled the game and made an excellent assist which Costa should have converted.

Shhh you're not following the agenda :)

All the players deserve a kick up the arse but maybe 3-5-2 vs Sunderland should be the starting formation

Maybe we could go out and try to get 3 points for a change :)

Stats, mccg and bellion like this

Lighten up people, it's Sunderland at home, we might actually win. We are due our solitary W this month, this might be it. Watford will be more difficult and United away nearly impossible despite their injury woes, so we must grab all three here to keep the spectacular run of one win a month going.

Prediction: 1-0 Chels, scorer O.G.

Somewhere in parallel universe where I am the manager, this is the team going to be put out:

Courtois

Azpi - Zouma - Cahill - Baba

Cheeks - Mikel - Ramires

Willian - Remy - Kenedy

O.G. is due. They didn't show up on Monday night, got marked out of the match. I expect them to come good this weekend though. Genuine competition with Willian for player of the season so far.

Viper22 and Muzchap like this

Remy, Kennedy, RLC, Baba to start whatever be the case.

Pardon my pessimism but we are any going to lose with our starting 11 might as well give Sunderland fight by giving youth a chance.

mccg likes this

Courtois

Zouma Cahill

Azpi Baba

Oscar RLC

or Fabregas

Willian

Pedro Kennedy

Remy

Jose should show any changes in his approach to have the Roman's support. Some players can not be on Saturday against Sunderland in our starting eleven. We need new blood.

We have young players who should enter into our starting eleven. Players like Baba, Kennedy or mainly Ruben Lofus-Cheek, who should be our main midfielder since now.

If we play on Saturday with the old school and the outcome of the game (or our performance) is not good... nothing and nobody will be able to continue defending Jose. Jose IMO should show signs of life and show that he can change our negative inertia.

Other players like Cahill, Pedro Rodriguez (at least he was awake in the last game) and Remy must enter into our starting eleven to refresh our mind. Hazard, Matic or Costa are mentally collapsed and they need a break.

I could accept see Oscar or Fabregas Instead Matic, with Ruben Loftus-Cheek as a defensive midfielder. I know that Fabregas and Oscar are having a poor performance (although Fabregas performed well against Leiscester and Oscar performed well against Porto), but at least they are creative players. Ramires, Mikel and Matic are just muscle. We need more creativity and less muscle.

Jose has to die fighting, and now we need a revolution in our starting eleven, with players who do not have their minds totally collapsed, and players who want to conquer the world. And we have those players in our squad.

But it's Jose who has to take the big step...

Courtois

Zouma Cahill

Azpi Baba

Oscar RLC

or Fabregas

Willian

Pedro Kennedy

Remy

Jose should show any changes in his approach to have the Roman's support. Some players can not be on Saturday against Sunderland in our starting eleven. We need new blood.

We have young players who should enter into our starting eleven. Players like Baba, Kennedy or mainly Ruben Lofus-Cheek, who should be our main midfielder since now.

If we play on Saturday with the old school and the outcome of the game (or our performance) is not good... nothing and nobody will be able to continue defending Jose. Jose IMO should show signs of life and show that he can change our negative inertia.

Other players like Cahill, Pedro Rodriguez (at least he was awake in the last game) and Remy must enter into our starting eleven to refresh our mind. Hazard, Matic or Costa are mentally collapsed and they need a break.

I could accept see Oscar or Fabregas Instead Matic, with Ruben Loftus-Cheek as a defensive midfielder. I know that Fabregas and Oscar are having a poor performance (although Fabregas performed well against Leiscester and Oscar performed well against Porto), but at least they are creative players. Ramires, Mikel and Matic are just muscle. We need more creativity and less muscle.

Jose has to die fighting, and now we need a revolution in our starting eleven, with players who do not have their minds totally collapsed, and players who want to conquer the world. And we have those players in our squad.

But it's Jose who has to take the big step...

Fabregas RLC midfield...I can't think of much worse. Would prefer Ramires-RLC.

Fabregas RLC midfield...I can't think of much worse. Would prefer Ramires-RLC.

Hi friend!

But, IMO, we need creative players rather than muscle. But it is true that Ruben Loftus-Cheek can play more comfortable with a player like Ramires near him in the midfielder.

And I think Fabregas is now an important player for Jose. Although Oscar could be another good choice.

Fabregas against Leiscester had an acceptable performance, and Oscar perform quite well against Porto. We play against Sunderland, one of the few teams that are below us in the table, and maybe it's a day to go out with attacking players

But the most important is to see Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our starting eleven. He is the guy.

Regards.

CurlyHairLikeLuiz likes this

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Kenedy

Cesc Matic

Willian RLC Pedro

Remy

Cesc had a good performance last match and against Sunderland he will not be pressed often. Not sure if I'd prefer to see Hazard or Costa dropped more, really. I think he deserves one last chance to stand up and be counted.

Problem is that Mourinho always strives for "perfection". As it is in his eyes, and we all know what's it like. Problem is - when that his "perfection" doesn't go well, it's a total disaster, like a house of cards.

He should aim for GOOD performance, not "perfect" we-have-enough-tall-players-for-everything-totally-balanced-squad-enough-creativity-and-defense-solidity performance.

In other words - stop trying to make this squad better than it really is. Settle for less. It could be just enough.

Hi friend!

But, IMO, we need creative players rather than muscle. But it is true that Ruben Loftus-Cheek can play more comfortable with a player like Ramires near him in the midfielder.

And I think Fabregas is now an important player for Jose. Although Oscar could be another good choice.

Fabregas against Leiscester had an acceptable performance, and Oscar perform quite well against Porto. We play against Sunderland, one of the few teams that are below us in the table, and maybe it's a day to go out with attacking players

But the most important is to see Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our starting eleven. He is the guy.

Regards.

You don't want RLC in there with someone who is as unreliable as Fabregas. He may occasionally provide more creativity, but he's completely useless defensively. You can't have a midfield that's incapable of defending well. Ramires would provide the best compromise between attack and defense.

supporter likes this