Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

A disgrace???? fuck off. What would you rather they did, sat on their hands like braying sheep. There is players that have caused severe and critical unrest at our club and they need to be held responsible. I am delighted both players got pelters and Hazard would have got the same if he had played.

Our fans spoke out about The Fat Controller and never let up, and also about Grant when he replaced Jose. Good on them. Why the fuck should the players get away with what they have done? Fuck them.

What has Hazard done exactly? Please show me PROOF.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fans doing the board's job for them.

boo the cunts and they ll leave themselves.

I'm the only one who thinks didierforever is that guy who complains of everything? I mean, untill days ago he was big Mourinho critic and wanted the main sacked. As soon as he was sacked he started to complain about the players. This guy is pretty weird.

Some of the players should have been booed a long time ago to give them a kick up the arse.

If they were in Spain or Italy they wouldn't be able to show their face in public. Hardly a disgrace booing them. Aw sorry Costa we hurt your feelings you have been taking the club for a ride for months.

Listen, if the fans were so angry with the players, maybe they should have stayed at home instead of wasting their time and money spreading negativity.

Are you on the wind up??? Trust me, there is not one single fan who protested today will see it as a waste of money. How the fuck else are they supposed to show their depth of feeling? By putting a 'woe is me' pony post on Facebook? They chose to vent their feelings the only way, publicly. They deserve all they got. We get criticized for plastic fans, blah, blah, blah, but, in recent times, three times they have stood up to be counted when it was needed. Avram Grant, The Fat Controller and now.

A disgrace???? fuck off. What would you rather they did, sat on their hands like braying sheep. There is players that have caused severe and critical unrest at our club and they need to be held responsible. I am delighted both players got pelters and Hazard would have got the same if he had played.

Our fans spoke out about The Fat Controller and never let up, and also about Grant when he replaced Jose. Good on them. Why the fuck should the players get away with what they have done? Fuck them.

Here here!!