Tottenham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our problems started in the same fixture last season. If I was superstitious I would think our problems would end in the same fixture too, but unfortunately I'm not superstitious. I still hope we win this game. If we want to even have a chance at top 4, we have to win this, no questions asked.

We r playing Spurs at the wrong time ... they are high on confidence specially with Kane finding form and we are still trying to rise up ...

Hoping to see the same intensity, drive & determination that we had/shown against Norwich last weekend and we mite take away something from WHL ...

Got a good feeling about this one weirdly.

For all Tottenhams athleticism they don't have much in the way of creativity, if (and i accept that's a big if) we can defend well, we might not find it as hard to stop them scoring as we think.

Also hopefully if we win we can kick on and have a decent run because all this relegation talk (even in jest) is getting incredibly tedious.

Got a good feeling about this one weirdly.

For all Tottenhams athleticism they don't have much in the way of creativity, if (and i accept that's a big if) we can defend well, we might not find it as hard to stop them scoring as we think.

Also hopefully if we win we can kick on and have a decent run because all this relegation talk (even in jest) is getting incredibly tedious.

i feel they could really hurt us at set pieces, especially without Terry