The Mourinho Thread

:clown:

Are you so backward that you think the players do not read the papers ?

The players understand exactly what he's doing. The members of this forum seem to know exactly what he's doing. The only person who doesn't is you apparently.

Or to put it in a way you might understand....

I read here that some members don't not understanding what Jose is saying to the Citehs. But the Chelsea player noes what trick he is pulling and will listen in the privates to his words.

The players understand exactly what he's doing. The members of this forum seem to know exactly what he's doing. The only person who doesn't is you apparently.

Or to put it in a way you might understand....

I read here that some members don't not understanding what Jose is saying to the Citehs. But the Chelsea player noes what trick he is pulling and will listen in the privates to his words.

:clown: No comment.

No we did it in both legs against Barca and in the final against Bayern. We definitely 'parked the bus', i still remember Drogba playing as a LB :lol: But we won and no one can take that away from us. So when i see Chelsea fans on twitter and Facebook slate West Ham for 'parking the bus' i just laugh because when we did it they hailed our performance as 'heroic'.

It's our own fault we couldn't get past them, West Ham wanted a point and they got it, fair play.

My definition of "parking the bus" is a little bit different than yours!

How can West Ham 11 man defending in their own half with 1 shot and to threat be compared with us defending and countering on the break in semi final of UCL and winning the game home and drawing with a man off away?!

No way that's a bus! if it was the West was "Dump Truck"!!!

BTW i said i have no problem with this kind of approach as i believe it gives better chance of dominance! even though we had our share of good chances to wrap up the game but couldn't take'em so if any one's to blame it definitely us!

Sam is a fat cunt and i dislike him very much but to be honest his reaction is funny. It's like he won the Champions league lol. His team is still in relegation battle and he is still in danger to get sacked.

media focusing on José's "whining". in fact he said he respects the way West Ham players were fighting to keep the clean sheet and also said he doesn't want to criticize referees for single situations but he didn't like the fact that the referee only gave 4 added minutes because West Ham were playing time throughout the second half in particular. this is a "wrong signal" from the ref, but after all he did let the game go for like 96 minutes so he kinda fixed his mistake.

Mourinho parked the bus to get a CL title. This fucker parked the bus to get 1 point at mid season with zero strategical interest.

The circumstances doesn't change a thing.

But I do get the point where he just blatantly is being hypocrite to deflect attention from the players to him.

SAF did it, Wenger does it, so it's a common thing.

The funny thing is that people don't like it, just like fans here didn't like SAF for his hypocrisy and Wenger constant moaning, but hey each coach did/does what suits them best.

Mata and De Bruyne - limited athleticism and physicality (something which wouldn't normally hinder an AM) but technically very good/world class = sidelined and sold

Ramires and Ivanovic - good athleticism (Ramires) and physicality (Ivan), but technically atrocious (to the extent you wonder how they are footballers) = untouchables

Mindboggling. Can someone explain the reasoning to me?!

Azpilicueta at RB & Cole/Bertrand at LB > Ivanovic at RB & Azpi/Bertrand/Cole at LB

Any decent central midfielder > Ramires

Mata and De Bruyne - limited athleticism and physicality (something which wouldn't normally hinder an AM) but technically very good/world class = sidelined and sold

Ramires and Ivanovic - good athleticism (Ramires) and physicality (Ivan), but technically atrocious (to the extent you wonder how they are footballers) = untouchables

Azpilicueta at RB & Cole/Bertrand at LB > Ivanovic at RB & Azpi/Bertrand/Cole at LB

This is Mourinho's philosophy. Defense over offense.

Mourinho values athleticism alongside technical ability.

Huh? None of those 4 players have both, but why is athleticism being given grave preference over technical ability to the extent that players with world class abilities (Mata) cannot make the squad but those who break down attack after attack through lack of passing and crossing ability (Ivanovic and Ramires) play near enough every game?

This is Mourinho's philosophy. Defense over offense.

Giving the ball away time after time adversely affects defense in that the opposition gain possession lots and fewer goals are likely to be scored offensively leading to more pressure on the defense. Plus it's not as though Ramires and Ivanovic are great defensively. Ivanovic gets done all the time.

Mourinho only sees the flaws in players that he wants to see, it would seem! If he sidelines Mata and De Bruyne for not being good enough all-round players, then why not Ivanovic and Ramires too? He must think they're good enough otherwise Azpilicueta would be playing as would a better CM (one bought in, perhaps).

Huh? None of those 4 players have both, but why is athleticism being given grave preference over technical ability to the extent that players with world class abilities (Mata) cannot make the squad but those who break down attack after attack through lack of passing and crossing ability (Ivanovic and Ramires) play near enough every game?

Because you have a mix of players in the team. You have the water carriers in the team who get the ball and then give it to the magicians.

Ivanovic gets done all the time.

Lets not talk shit. He's a very solid defender who offers a threat at set-pieces as well.

Because you have a mix of players in the team. You have the water carriers in the team who get the ball and then give it to the magicians.

Lets not talk shit. He's a very solid defender who offers a threat at set-pieces as well.

Oh they give it to the magicians do they? I didn't realise the magicians were in the crowd. And yes Ivanovic does offer a threat at set-pieces - the threat of conceding a free-kick or scoring once in a blue moon. Brilliant.

mata and de bruyne competed with hazard ,oscar and willian ......(all worldclass though de bruyne not that level yet..)

ramires competes with lampard & mikel

now do you see why?!!

as far as cole & bertrand goes even i am confused but as for yesterday mourinho got his tactics wrong yesterday..

he was being precautious and it backfired in his face... i think cole and azpi should have started but guess jose was afraid of west ham targeting cole and azpi during crosses.....

as for how bad ivanovic is do you remember the match against napoli when he took a brilliant shot to seal the game?and he is a pretty decent defender!!

no player at chelsea is bad...except for our strikers(who arent bad but just not worldclass and misfiring!!)

Oh they give it to the magicians do they? I didn't realise the magicians were in the crowd. And yes Ivanovic does offer a threat at set-pieces - the threat of conceding a free-kick or scoring once in a blue moon. Brilliant.

No magicians in the crowd but plenty of comedians apparently.

mata and de bruyne competed with hazard ,oscar and willian ......(all worldclass though de bruyne not that level yet..)

ramires competes with lampard & mikel

now do you see why?!!

Guarantee you Ramires will still be a starting-eleven player next season. There has been no indication whatsoever on Mourinho's behalf that he is not happy with Ramires' performances, and I am very sure he will still be a regular and continue not being able to pass, shoot or cross. No reinforcements are needed though because Ramires has good stamina and that's all a central midfielder earning millions at the highest level of professional football needs of course.

as for how bad ivanovic is do you remember the match against napoli when he took a brilliant shot to seal the game?and he is a pretty decent defender!!

no player at chelsea is bad...except for our strikers(who arent bad but just not worldclass and misfiring!!)

Brilliant? For his standards, perhaps. Otherwise it was decent but call me again when that becomes anything close to not being the exception. Plus to compensate for such a grand lack of ability on the ball you have to be much, much more than just a 'decent defender' with no pace.