Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

4. And if she takes this to the court, it will only triple confirm that she's a b*tch with a big ego, celebrity attitude, childish adult that can't solve problems behind closed doors

Actually a good description of José...

And that's the point for most. No one is saying sack José, but being a brilliant manager does not mean he cannot be reprimanded for being a cunt to a person trying to do their job. If people think Eva is being petulant they should look harder at José, because she is only reflecting the way she was treated by José.

And I couldn't give a shit about what Eva looks like, I care about the fact that his unnecessary actions distracted the entire club, contributed to our terrible start to the season and that the problem is not going to go away for quite some time now.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of Eva-haters is unbelievable. You guys act like you know the full story and act like you were behind closed doors.

The amount of effort you put into hating on all things Mourinho is also unbelievable. It's really tiresome to be honest.

I don't see anyone blaming this situation on her. Most of us simply couldn't give less of a shit and want the football to be the focus.

Muh, I seem to remember Chelsea winning two European cups before he arrived.

Well, a once in a generation manager could still use some decent manners.

Also, see above. He hasn't been exceptional during this spell.

and phrases saying someone is "just a doctor" are funny to me. :)

A CL Semifinal, 2 top 3 finishes including a PL title and a capital one cup. Not bad.

Including the fact that he gave us the league title after 50 years of waiting for another one? I agree with iseah all the way man. He may act as a cunt sometimes, but there is no way you´ll find someone else as fantastic as him as easy as you will find another good doctor.

Including the fact that he gave us the league title after 50 years of waiting for another one? I agree with iseah all the way man. He may act as a cunt sometimes, but there is no way you´ll find someone else as fantastic as him as easy as you will find another good doctor.

[emoji122] [emoji122] here here[emoji482]

Disturbing you support a fucking physio over the clubs most decorated and celebrated manager. Hm.

I honestly can never understand this way of thinking. My belief, values, and sense of justice comes first well before being a Chelsea fan. Honestly it is disturbing that so many would compensate their own beliefs and it shows a lack of character.

I honestly can never understand this way of thinking. My belief, values, and sense of justice comes first well before being a Chelsea fan. Honestly it is disturbing that so many would compensate their own beliefs and it shows a lack of character.

Oh come on. It's only a story cause Eva is a femal. Steve Holland didn't quit.

Thats true. The amount of people Ferguson cunted off on his way to title after title, yet the club knew which side their bread was buttered.

All managers are either narcissistic or on a power trip, and players, tea ladies and medics will fall by the wayside. The board know this, and I think Abramoviçh can afford to pay compensation if the club lose an Employment tribunal.

Again, where did I say Mourinho's the bad guy here?

Yes, it seemed to me that the people here want her gone without knowing the full story. That's why I said what I said.

I'm not going to judge Mourinho NOR Eva within this debacle until I get almost the whole story.

It's in every thread you post in. Just like a couple of other posters on this site it seems as though you're actively looking for things to criticize and bitch about when it comes to Mourinho.

Thats true. The amount of people Ferguson cunted off on his way to title after title, yet the club knew which side their bread was buttered.

All managers are either narcissistic or on a power trip, and players, tea ladies and medics will fall by the wayside. The board know this, and I think Abramoviçh can afford to pay compensation if the club lose an Employment tribunal.

125.gif

I couldn´t help but think this was a proper response :D

Provide the Media and FA with ammunition and they will use it . Diego and Jose are giving them plenty . We just have to accept it ,, We are scoring PR goals for fun .

Always have, always will.

If Chelsea go a season without some form of negative storyline that drags for months, is it really a successful season?

I think Abramovic's coming had more to do with winning the league...

He did very well on his first spell (with a great team of course), but come one. Was winning the league last year really that hard with the team that was there? Who were the contenders? It was probably the weakest premier league in more than 10 years. The players were able to suck for the entire last half of the season and they still came in first.

And in Europe they lost without any chance of winning to a 10 men PSG without Zlatan.

I'm just looking for some practical examples of his tactical brilliance in the last 5 years. It took him 2 years to figure out Ivanovic might not be the best back in the world. Show me what's still special. Is it a joy to watch Chelsea games these days? He's more egomaniac than tactician these days and it's a bit sad.

Well, 'son of a whore' is kind of disrespectful.

Still, she worked at the club for more than a decade, did nothing wrong, gave Chelsea a positive image (can't say that about Mourinho, now can we? :P) and now has to leave because of the behavior of an angry little man that will probably be gone in a year.

Yesyes and he's probably more important to the club than her, but he shouldn't be a cunt. That's all I'm saying.

And yes, he gave you the title, but if every other candidate hadn't had the worst season in years, Chelsea would have been trailing as soon as March. But hey, he's a tactical genius, isn't he. He taught Hazard how to dribble and decide games by himself.

Dude, i usually ignore you because you're not a Chelsea fan, you said as much, you're just here to wank off on Hazard, Musonda and Tibo, but come on, aren't you exaggerating now?

But you'll still be watching Chelsea matches right?

No better than the rest of us mate.

Words on a forum mean fuck all at the end of the day.

I'm amazed people keep saying that it's only because she's a woman that this is wrong.

Jose was wrong period. If Eva was a dude and this situation transpired I would say the same thing. The other physio (Jon Fearn) didn't deserve to deal with Jose's nonsense either. They did their jobs.

You guys are so blind to the club name you can't call it how it is?

I think Abramovic's coming had more to do with winning the league...

He did very well on his first spell (with a great team of course), but come one. Was winning the league last year really that hard with the team that was there? Who were the contenders? It was probably the weakest premier league in more than 10 years. The players were able to suck for the entire last half of the season and they still came in first.

And in Europe they lost without any chance of winning to a 10 men PSG without Zlatan.

I'm just looking for some practical examples of his tactical brilliance in the last 5 years. It took him 2 years to figure out Ivanovic might not be the best back in the world. Show me what's still special. Is it a joy to watch Chelsea games these days? He's more egomaniac than tactician these days and it's a bit sad.

On the 2005 league, that´s your view. I think both had a role in that title.

We did have chances to win against PSG. If you think we didn´t have any chance, you must have seen another match. I know we didn´t play great, but no chance? Come on.

In the last five years? Treble with Internazionale? De-throned Barcelona to win La Liga with Real Madrid? PL and COC last year? Yeah, we weren´t great the second half of the season, but if we won those trophies, it was because of something.

The fact that Chelsea plays in any day will be a big joy for me no matter what. It´s always been and always will be. No matter if we win,draw or lose, seeing the club I love play is a reason for me to turn on the tv or look for streams. I wouldn´t do that for much else (I don´t really watch tv, besides football, and never watch streams if it´s not chelsea related)

His attitude is something we can´t change. There are things about him we love and some things that we don´t.