Chelsea v PSG

Jase

We need zouma on ibrahimovic. The two major reasons they dominated the last match was

1. Ivanovic let every cross get into the box. this is not normally too much of a problem but

2. Ibrahimovic won every single ball in the air against terry and cahill. It was a catastrophe. Even Drogba in his prime would have been proud of that aerial dominance.

Zouma has the best leap in our team and needs to stop ibrahimovic from doing that again.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need zouma on ibrahimovic. The two major reasons they dominated the last match was

1. Ivanovic let every cross get into the box. this is not normally too much of a problem but

2. Ibrahimovic won every single ball in the air against terry and cahill. It was a catastrophe. Even Drogba in his prime would have been proud of that aerial dominance.

Zouma has the best leap in our team and needs to stop ibrahimovic from doing that again.

And zouma can better cope with the dribbling of cavani , lucas , lavezzi

Especially if it becomes open as 2nd legs tend to do

I think it was azpi that was targeted aerial last time

I think it was azpi that was targeted aerial last time

Terry and cahill didnt cover themselves in glory. David luiz could lob any ball and Ibra won it from terry. We can't afford to let them have such an easy route to goal at home.

i'm not worried about CL games, becuase i know Mourinho will have the boys fired up so we will go in with the right mentality

i'm not saying that i'm not worried about us losing, but if we lose it's simply because the other team was better, not because we underestimated them like Arsenal did with Monaco

if you go out to a team that's better than you the defeat is easy to take

Ramires is a must in this game i feel but i don't really like him in the pivot so i would use him on the right wing and keep Cesc in the pivot since he performs better there as well. Would then move Willian to the center

It would resemble the formation we used in most of the biggest matches from last season and we perfomed great in them.

Ramires is a must in this game i feel but i don't really like him in the pivot so i would use him on the right wing and keep Cesc in the pivot since he performs better there as well. Would then move Willian to the center

It would resemble the formation we used in most of the biggest matches from last season and we perfomed great in them.

Would like a 4-3-3, then you can have Ramires, Cesc, and Matic all deep. Hazard and Cuadrado on the wings, Costa as the striker.

What I want to see:

--------------------Costa-------------------

Hazard---------Willian---------Cuadrado

-----------Fabregas-----Matić------------

Luis-------Terry------Zouma--------Azpi

------------------Courtois------------------

What we will see:

--------------------Costa-------------------

Hazard---------Willian---------Ramires

-----------Fabregas-----Matić------------

Azpi-------Terry------Cahill--------Iva

------------------Courtois------------------

The key to win this one is to prevent Zlatan from doing what Zlatan does. I think Zouma has a chance of doing that under JT's command. As of the attack Hazard can have a great match against van der wiel who is below par.If we can make it 2-0 I would love to see Drogba on his birthday!!! I'm sure Mou has it figured! KTBFFH!

i'm not worried about CL games, becuase i know Mourinho will have the boys fired up so we will go in with the right mentality

i'm not saying that i'm not worried about us losing, but if we lose it's simply because the other team was better, not because we underestimated them like Arsenal did with Monaco

if you go out to a team that's better than you the defeat is easy to take

Do you believe PSG are a better squad? I don't.