Rapkun

57 minutes ago, the wes said:

According to this journalist Liverpool are favourites to sign Fekir ffs 

I even read somewhere Klopp saying they wasn't watching him.

Will be like us when we signed Pedro with Manure thinking he was theirs, nobody even saw Pedro in London. Next thing there was publicity shots of him.

Thats the sort of businesss we should be doing. No bullshitting, just get in early, make the lad feel our world would be empty without him and sign them up!

I just hope the club already knows whats happening manager wise so whoever it is can start making plans. Its going to be messy enough as it is getting players during the WC.

But not long till we find out eh!!

So Chelsea once again came to the party too late apparently, this has become the theme of our transfer business under Marina along with signing Everton level players. Anyway, another great signing for Liverpool if reports are to be believed. Fekir is an immense player.

2 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

So Chelsea once again came to the party too late apparently, this has become the theme of our transfer business under Marina along with signing Everton level players. Anyway, another great signing for Liverpool if reports are to be believed. Fekir is an immense player.

If it's true I would suspect it's because Liverpool look the better team, have a vision that's working and that they're play much more pleasing football. I think the style of football we play is an issue. Liverpool and City will be more desirable because of the style of football they play. It is that simple. 

2 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Should the reports be true... I hope we go for Malcom.... Much complete as a player while been explosive and devastating talent... 

Surprised so many want to go for an unknown in the French league instead of promoting Callum Hudson-Odoi and giving him a squad place behind Hazard, Willian and Pedro. I would understand if it were a more experienced, proven attacker, but the fact that Malcom is a couple years older than CHO shows why it wouldn't be a good choice. 

27 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Surprised so many want to go for an unknown in the French league instead of promoting Callum Hudson-Odoi and giving him a squad place behind Hazard, Willian and Pedro. I would understand if it were a more experienced, proven attacker, but the fact that Malcom is a couple years older than CHO shows why it wouldn't be a good choice. 

I think Pedro should move on to let CHO come in and shine. That would leave Eden, Willian and CHO. That isn't enough to compete with the big boys on all levels, so bringing in Fekir would make perfect sense.

5 hours ago, It's too big said:

I honestly know next to nothing about this guy. 

Everything you need to know about Fekir

https://www.football.london/premier-league/nabil-fekir-arsenal-chelsea-liverpool-14630611

Read this link if you want to know about him mate 

14 hours ago, the wes said:

My only issue is...where the hell did Klopp find time to meet with a potential transfer target! ahaha thats my only point of contention with these reports. I don't doubt liverpool are willing to pay the sum or that the player is interested. Sad times when Liverpool are willing to outspend Chelsea.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You