Moussa Sissoko

Muzchap

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a brilliantly strong versatile player. Him next to Matic in midfield is a beautiful thought. I'd be extremely happy.

i agree mate i remember a few seasons back he destoryed chelsea at st james park

And still only 25. A manager like Mou who kicks his ass would transform him with his anyway brilliant footballing and athletic abilities to a great all round b2b midfielder. He really could be everything we have missed since the bison left. Like ESS he is a physical monster with better technique than people give him credit for. On the other hand that does also mean he surely will not be the solution for ou creativity and goalscoring deficit in midfield.

And still only 25. A manager like Mou who kicks his ass would transform him with his anyway brilliant footballing and athletic abilities to a great all round b2b midfielder. He really could be everything we have missed since the bison left. Like ESS he is a physical monster with better technique than people give him credit for. On the other hand that does also mean he surely will not be the solution for ou creativity and goalscoring deficit in midfield.

He's the type of physical box to box midfielder that Mourinho always had till he came back to Chelsea. Essien, Khedira, etc

we have ramires but he's not as good a passer or as physical as any box to box midfielder he's had before

• 1 month later...

I've always supported this move because of the size and box to box energy he can give us in the big games with better passing than ramires, and will be cheap too. But I know this is fake news, the ship has sailed.

Great player and would suit us, but we already have Ramires and RLC as box-to-box players, so I don't think this move is likely.

RLC is not going to play this season in actual games...

SOrt of like Ake last season..

RLC is not going to play this season in actual games...

SOrt of like Ake last season..

What did you expect, he will play in the Champions League??? Be happy at least he is getting a chance to prove himself unlike our other youth players who deserved a chance more

• 11 months later...
4 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

What do you think about him as some backup/depth? Newcastle is reelgated so they will probaply sell some of their best players.

No. Awful player. Watch him regularly and he is shite and inconsistent. Not to mention last night, where he barely had a correct pass.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You