• Matic
    • Willian
    • Schurrle
    • Drogba
    • Hazard
    • Costa (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

Of the 4 matches we have drawn this season, this was the only game where we gained a point from a losing position rather than lost 2 from a winning one...

Need 1 more point from the remaining 2 games to go through...can't see us losing both..

I am worried about the Liverpool game though, they have been saving themselves for that game..

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crazy match that was!

Made it more difficult than it had to be, and obviously disappointing, but a point is not the end of the world. Still very much in the driving seat.

On the bright side, City lost again in the CL! :lol:

PL IS THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Poor game, poor result. All I have to say.

This game was always gonna end in a draw. Maribor is hard place to go even though we could have easily won this with a bit less choking. A win would not have automatically qualified us anyway so why play the first team in fuckin slovakia?

I'm gonna fucking slap you mate if you say Slovakia one more time. You are from fucking Germany, you are not from USA.

Uefa+Chelsea, not a happy marriage as we know. Diego's goal should've counted, Oscar deserved a penalty.

Hazard is our star, unstoppable again. He was clearly frustated after that big miss, so missed the penalty because of his emotions. Hazard is now fired up for the Livpool game, so that's the only positive thing here. Let him sign the contract ASAP!

Mourinho, is he setting a record time of using all his subs without injuries?

Cesc should play mainly as the #10 who can drop deep to get the ball because he is too slow for the pivot.

Matic, such a relief to have him. World class player in his position, untouchable.

Not sure what to say about Schurrle, Salah should get some chances now.

Zouma had a good game I think, did he make any mistakes?

Oscar and Diego were good, changed the game.

Motm: Matic.

Was about time for Hazard to miss a pen for once, glad it happened in a fairly irrelevant game.

We were not great, but Costa's goal should have been allowed.

Anyway, Sporting was of a great help today :)

So we need 1 point from Germany to secure play-off place, and a win gets us the first place, Is my math right?

One of those nights really. Feel sorry for Eden - guy's a fucking joy to watch but that final touch let him down tonight. Him and Matic were the best on the pitch. And Oscar and Diego looked sharp too.

Scouse Land next :D Eden on the scoresheet. Gonna be a great game I can feel it.

Really good in the last 30 minutes and unlucky not to get the winner. Hazard was a due a penalty miss and it's much better that it was in this one than vs. QPR or another more important match. They should have gone 2-0 up though but they missed a sitter.