Chelsea v Bolton

Jase

Anyone who's seen a bit of the U21 side this season want to have a guess on 3 or 4 youngsters that may feature from the bench?

Baker, Christensen, Ake, Brown, Solanke, Boga surely all with a chance?

I'd say Baker, Ake, Boga and RLC will feature

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I would like to see the kids, I think it'll be too much to expect most of the team to consist of youngsters. Jose wouldn't do that. He obviously wouldn't play our starting XI, but I doubt he wants us to be humiliated like United got humiliated by MK Dons. I don't expect to see more than 3-4 youngsters (at most).

we shd destroy them . I dont understand why people want 2 holding midfielders against bolton at the bridge. smh

cech

azpi cahill zouma luis

Mikel

salah Oscar Baker Schurrle

remy.

christensen , ake, boga to come on for cahill ,mikel and oscar

i highly doubt Oscar will start this game....

It will probably be Salah-Willian-Hazard

With a pivot of mikel and hopefully ake/baker/loftus cheek.

I do hope Hazard gets a rest. But would like to have him on the bench just in case...

Since Sunday I have been wondering why on earth people want youngsters in their starting line up. Baker? Cheek? I'm like, has the world gone completely mad. I've been scratching my head like crazy. Have the fans giving up, are they fed up with the big money signings already? Now it all makes sense. Someone above just said ''jose loves this competition''. Competition. LOL god damn carling cup

:doh:

i highly doubt Oscar will start this game....

It will probably be Salah-Willian-Hazard

With a pivot of mikel and hopefully ake/baker/loftus cheek.

Hazard should and hopefully will be definitely rested. Oscar will start because he did not play any part against City so he will start with Schurrle and Salah on the flanks I expect. But if people expect to see more than 2 youngsters starting I think they will be in for a surprise. Zouma will definitely start I expect and the other one maybe Ake. Don't think Solanke will be in the squad. Boga may be a sub but he won't start and Baker has a chance of starting but like Boga, I think he will most likely be on the bench.

Hazard should and hopefully will be definitely rested. Oscar will start because he did not play any part against City so he will start with Schurrle and Salah on the flanks I expect. But if people expect to see more than 2 youngsters starting I think they will be in for a surprise. Zouma will definitely start I expect and the other one maybe Ake. Don't think Solanke will be in the squad. Boga may be a sub but he won't start and Baker has a chance of starting but like Boga, I think he will most likely be on the bench.

Doubt it. The Villa game is 3 days later and Oscar will probably get the start there.

Hopefully, ake will finally start