Chelsea v Bolton

Jase

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Boga makes the bench.

There's more chance of an upset in that game.

Doubt very much there will be an upset, Forest look unstoppable ATM and I just can't see them losing in an upset to the useless shits in white.

---------------Cech-----------------

-Azpi---Zouma----Cahill--Luis-

--------Mikel--------Baker--------

Boga-------Oscar------Schurrle

---------------Remy----------------

Subs - Mark, Ake, Christensen, Ramires, Salah, Willian, Drogba.

That'd be perfect for me. Salah and Boga switching I wouldn't mind either.

Id rather risk as few crucial players as possible, Cahills only there out of nessesity.

Let's hope this doesn't go to extra time.

Do you think we may be a midfielder short? Ramires' injury has kind of made me think that could be an issue as the games pile up. Guess it depends on how Oscar is used and whether Baker is deemed able to play serious minutes in the League if necessary.

Let's hope this doesn't go to extra time.

Do you think we may be a midfielder short? Ramires' injury has kind of made me think that could be an issue as the games pile up. Guess it depends on how Oscar is used and whether Baker is deemed able to play serious minutes in the League if necessary.

Yeah definitely, if we go 4 3 3 which imo is best for this team we only really have Mikel as a senior back up, signing Tiago makes even more sense in hindsight, although having said that Baker plays with a fair bit if maturity for his age, which might see the door open for him if we play 4 3 3 permanently.

Yeah definitely, if we go 4 3 3 which imo is best for this team we only really have Mikel as a senior back up, signing Tiago makes even more sense in hindsight, although having said that Baker plays with a fair bit if maturity for his age, which might see the door open for him if we play 4 3 3 permanently.

Agreed. The Tiago signing would have given us a complete midfield in terms of numbers and perhaps even the right mix of qualities. Schwarzer taking up a foreign spot is really bizarre to be honest, especially when he almost certainly won't play a single minute in the league.

If being a midfielder short opens up the path for Baker I'm all for it though.

Agreed. The Tiago signing would have given us a complete midfield in terms of numbers and perhaps even the right mix of qualities. Schwarzer taking up a foreign spot is really bizarre to be honest, especially when he almost certainly won't play a single minute in the league.

If being a midfielder short opens up the path for Baker I'm all for it though.

Schwarzer getting a spot is all the more wierd considering we could have drafted him in on emergency terms if Cech and Courtois got injured, meaning he would have effectively still been 3rd choice.

I do actually think Baker could play a few times this season, apparently Mou acknowledged the HG issue last season so one of his next tasks should be sorting it out, promoting Baker would be a good start.

Schwarzer getting a spot is all the more wierd considering we could have drafted him in on emergency terms if Cech and Courtois got injured, meaning he would have effectively still been 3rd choice.

I do actually think Baker could play a few times this season, apparently Mou acknowledged the HG issue last season so one of his next tasks should be sorting it out, promoting Baker would be a good start.

We have too much young talent at the club to still be having HG issues in 2-4 years time. There'll be some short-term pain (small'ish squad mainly) but hopefully Baker, Loftus-Cheek, Boga, Musonda, Solanke etc solve the issue once and for all.

Cech, Ake, Cahill, Zouma, Luis, Mikel, Baker, Schurrle, Oscar, Salah, Remy.

Subs: Schwarzer, Christenson, Azpi, RLC, Boga, Willian, Drogba.

interesting team. but who is the RB? i think ake could find it awkward