Filipe Luís

Jase

Thats bad for both sides then if he doesnt want to move back...Wenger will again use him in wrong way, beside I think Vela was tailor fit for Laliga, unless arsenal use him as striker, he will have competition with Ox/Walcott and Im sure one will want to leave...

He's better than Walcott at this point. Ox? Dude is made of glass. I think he wants to go to Arsenal to prove himself and actually make an impact in the CL. He plays best on the right but we'll see what Wegner does. Are Arsenal the only ones who insert buy back clauses? Haven't heard of anyone else doing it.

He's better than Walcott at this point. Ox? Dude is made of glass. I think he wants to go to Arsenal to prove himself and actually make an impact in the CL. He plays best on the right but we'll see what Wegner does. Are Arsenal the only ones who insert buy back clauses? Haven't heard of anyone else doing it.

Barca had one inserted for the Romeu clause when they sold him to us.

I think Atletico wont be that bad next year...yeah they will lose Diego, Diego Costa, Villa, Filipe Luis, Tiago and Courtois; maybe even more, but they are also heavy linked with Cazorla, Vela, Siqueira, Negredo,...Im sure they will spend most of their money earned on new players like they did with Falcao, after selling Aguero back then.

And now they will have plenty of money from sales, la liga win and CL final. Plus tv rights etc...they will have lot of money IMO.

With their scouts I'm sure they will stay afloat.

daley blind was impressive today.. maybe we should look at other options before rushing with luis. blind is way younger too

I don't get you guys, why would you pass up on a La Liga champion and UCL finalist just to have someone like Blind instead? Just because he's had one good game in his entire season and Filipe is "old" at 29? For Christ's sake, it's 29, not 85, you don't die at 29. The guy is in his prime, one of the best left-backs in the world, he will guarantee you at least two or three top seasons.

Blind is such a liablity at LB that even de Boer changed his position and played him as a defensive midfielder for the entire season. He's had a good game against Spain. So what? That doesn't make him the ultimate left-back out there. Comparing Filipe Luis to this guy is just silly. It's like comparing Ash to, I don't know, some fucking bellend Assou Ekotto

Hyping players based on international games is the biggest mistake ever.

daley blind was impressive today.. maybe we should look at other options before rushing with luis. blind is way younger too

Not good enough for Chelsea, he doesn't even play at LB for Ajax.