James Rodríguez

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I'm gonna guess that this is yet another lazy media story. Remember when Pogba was spotted in London and was therefore surely signing for Chelsea? Or when Hulk was in a random private plane and everyone said "HE'S ON ABRAMOVICH'S PLANE!!!!1"

A Colombian player goes home to Colombia. Shocker.

Pretty sure the story is that he was photographed at the British Embassy. Not just in Columbia. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People only use his World Cup and Ancelotti season to justify how good he is/was.That was almost 3 years ago. His demeanor has gone down the shitter. He would almost certainly demand the same wages as Hazard or Fabregas. 

It would only cause discord in the locker room. 

Let ManUnited spend over the odds for this guy. 

Think it's on. Money is there to be spent and do Chelsea have a real competition for his signature?
Mourinho seems to have finally found his starting eleven, or at least the front six (Herrera, Carrick, Pogba, Rooney, Mhikitarian, Ibrahimovic) after almost half a year in charge. Don't think he is going to disrupt that now by adding another attacking midfielder. Plus he has other on the bench, too. (Martial, Mata, Rashford, Lingard).
City? They have the money, but is there any rumour in the last days linking them to James? Can't seem to find any. No thread at Bluemoon either.

Because Bluemoon is as empty as the Etihad.

21 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

Still don't understand why people hate Emenalo that much? Is it because he called Mou "Individual" or what?

Some of it has to do with him being a black man with power. He also helped kick the individual out and fronted up on Chelsea TV when all the other mugs went into hiding. The man is an absolute legend.

58 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

I'm pretty sure Emenalo is not even involved in our transfers, it's Marina who is main boss when it comes to transfers

I agree. Isn't she the one who's behind the whole Oscar to China deal? 

If we can sign James with the Oscar money in January, that will be football manager levels of fuckery. We will have to tweak our system a bit. From a 3-4-3 to primarily a 3-4-2-1. That way, James and Hazard are two advanced playmakers behind Costa. It puts slightly more strain on our wingbacks but the attacking potential more than makes up for that. 

I like him. I rate James as a player. He will also be able to solve our current set-piece problem if Fabregas isn't playing. And also long range shooting. 

4 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

I agree. Isn't she the one who's behind the whole Oscar to China deal? 

What is 'being behind' the Oscar deal? A team came knocking with money, we opened the door and said 'Alright'. She isn't a mastermind. 

8 minutes ago, Styles said:

Some of it has to do with him being a black man with power. He also helped kick the individual out and fronted up on Chelsea TV when all the other mugs went into hiding. The man is an absolute legend.

Are those same people against Drogba & Ashley Cole?

I think that's a really bold claim to make. If it's true, throw up some of our supporter's names who fall into that category so they can be banned.

1 hour ago, MefiX19 said:

I'm pretty sure Emenalo is not even involved in our transfers, it's Marina who is main boss when it comes to transfers

Kante said that he spoke with Emenalo prior his move to Chelsea, so Michael is pretty much involved in transfers.

LINK: www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/little-big-man-ngolo-kante-interview-chelsea-vj70ld80b

Are you for fucking real???? Black? I don't give a shit if he was as orange as Donald Trump, but the guy is an absolute incompetent muppet.

18 minutes ago, Styles said:

We all should get him as our ava once again!

10 minutes ago, Leif said:

Are those same people against Drogba & Ashley Cole?

I think that's a really bold claim to make. If it's true, throw up some of our supporter's names who fall into that category so they can be banned.

No but probably the same people who called Sturridge a monkey when he came onto the pitch in a European game or the people who refused to count a goal scored by Paul Canoville that won the game.

12 minutes ago, Leif said:

What is 'being behind' the Oscar deal? A team came knocking with money, we opened the door and said 'Alright'. She isn't a mastermind. 

Doesn't she get more control over transfers than Emenalo? 

Who even knows if Oscar will be sold. He'd be the 3rd highest paid player in the world. 

Emenalo is the only 'important' staff member at the club to not have been sacked after our bad periods, because he's Roman's friend, which is why he has a job here, not because of any credentials. 

Also, to give him credit for finding any of the players we have is naive. Our best scouts over the years, some of which are still with us, are the ones who found our Belgians (bar Hazard, everyone knew about him). AVB brought in Mata, Romeu (a real talent at the time) & others. 

He obviously isn't the one finding our players. So, what does he do? Close some deals after our scouts find them? The job our new lady does? He is surplus, then. 

Emenalo looks at which managers we should bring into the club. That's roughly it. He advises Roman. Now that we have a coach we should stick with, what do you propose he does? I mean, besides hopping on whatever name the tabloids are cooking up and running to his Roman master saying 'This guy is good!!! Really! Get him please!!!', like he did with Stones. 

5 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

15578406_1511347355562052_52750522450202

Photo of him at the embassy. Not sure I like the sound of this. I'd rather have Alexis, but well, if Conte can somehow get him to fit our system and play the way he used to play under Carlo, I'll be happy to see him in blue.

That could literally be anywhere in the world...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You