Is Chelsea The Most Hated Club In Europe?

Spike

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are easily the most hated team in the world. Not just Europe.

We've have Roman, Jose, "Fat Frank", John Terry, "Cashly Cole" and Didier Drogba at the head of our succes for 10 years. Even though DD cleaned up his act, he was despised by everybody.

I've loved wearing my Chelsea shirts everywhere.

It's like i love pissing people off :dunno:

Don't know about you guys, but I just love basking in all the hatred and jealousy. Especially if it is coming from some butt-hurt loser trying to sell some self-righteous crap about the "right" way to play football. It's not a victory if you don't piss a few people off.

I think that is probably true and I am sure we are not hated world wide.

Of course not. Chelsea is admired outside of the UK, greatly. Perhaps, those outsiders are not as close to the team as home crowds, but still support Chelsea. One trip to Asia, America, it brings millions of fans. Of course, you tea drinkers do not think much about those fans, but they follow Chelsea closely.

Ever wondered how Barcelona think about Chels? Granted that's only one city but counts nonetheless.

Whatever those dwarfs think of Chelsea, it makes no difference. We are talking hate, constant drivels, not mentioning Skrtel´s handball, Dracule´s diving, denied, not written about, at all in the UK. Jose says anything, thousands of cunts twist his words, pictures of the Chelsea´s bus is shown after the last nigh´s game... on & on.

If you win you are hated... period. The ones who you beat will always hate you. :)

If you win by playing pragmatic football you are hated more.

If you win and play the "the beautiful game," a la Liverpool atm or Barcelona before, you are hated less.

now if you play pragmatic football and you lose, you are liked.

but if you play "the beautiful game" and lose, then you are loved!

Pretty valid points made by most in this thread but think the manager also dictates the level of hatred in this case as I remember, at least amongst the media, we don't seem to be THAT hated when Ancelotti, Benitez etc was the managing us..

Pretty valid points made by most in this thread but think the manager also dictates the level of hatred in this case as I remember, at least amongst the media, we don't seem to be THAT hated when Ancelotti, Benitez etc was the managing us..

Don't think it's true in terms of Benetiz, we got a lot of stick for the way us fans treated him.

We've never really been liked.

A lot of modern fans hate us because of money & success.

A lot of old school fans hate us because they got battered by us.

I think the money is a big part of it.

Old rivals like spurs and Liverpool have been crap for so long and then they see us win more trophies in the past 10 years than they have in 20 years and its jealousy.

Since 2003 we have 3 premier league titles while both spuds and the dippers are still waiting on their first. We've won 1 champions league and should've beaten Man U for the other. The dippers haven't been in the champions league for 4 or 5 years and spuds have only made 1 visit.

Jealousy.

Don't kid yourselves we are the most hated club to ever exist. For every supporter we have in this world there is 100 haters. People who no matter what our team does or becomes will always keep repeating the same rhetoric. I won't bother to win over any of these cunts they can suck a dick. It doesn't matter if its the league or Europe, the closer we get to the top the more people bind together to hate on us. It comes from all angles, opposing teams, the media and the overall online community are all consistently trying to take a dump of Chelsea. I couldn't care less, I love the 'us against the world' feeling, come on Chelsea!

300-sparta.gif

Its a few reasons..

1. I Think Jose Mourinho is a big reason why we are hated so much. His persona, tactics and antics are a huge reason why a lot of folks hate this club.

2. Roman "cash"

3. Manager carousel

4. A few players like Drogba, JT and now maybe Ramires and WILLIAN! haha

I think a new reason why people hate us is our loan/transfer policy as well. Buying every young player and sending them out to loan for 1-2 to ever make it back to Chelsea..