Is Chelsea The Most Hated Club In Europe?

Spike

In Germany City are hated, PSG are hated but no one is as hated as Chelsea, cos we are the most succesfull of the "plastic clubs". What makes teams with legal inestors behind them more plastic than those financed by corruption is beyond me. Lets rub it in their faces and become the most succesful club in modern football by winning the CL a 2nd time in 3 years + wiinning a 3rd consecutive European trophy. Bayern's CL success will look like the fluke it has been.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that we might be the most hated club in Europe and in the Premier League. But in the lower leagues surely it's got to be Millwall right?, because their fans are always dragging that club down with their senseless violence.

My first experience of Millwall was when i watching their FA Cup match with Wigan from last season. I actually can't remember much about the game, all i can remember is that the game was overshadowed by some horrific violence involving Millwall fans.

From what i hear on that day Millwall fans attacked a man in front of his daughter. Among other horrific things which i do not wish to talk about.

Arsenal, ManU City all parked the bus in the Champions League this season. Only they didn't do a good job of it

I'd like to see someone DARE to accuse Madrid of parking the bus (baring the Barca fans). Even though they didn't park the bus.

The funny thing is that people have more of a problem with parking the bus then boring knocking the ball sideways for 90 minutes?

And you know what's even more weird? That if we went out and played ultra attacking football and got hammered, they'd still insult us. Some people just need to learn to appreciate tactical astuteness.

get some good CMs, attacking fullbacks, and a real top striker and start playing quick then the neutral viewer will enjoy CFC a bit. Chelsea are "doing what's necessary" not just because it's practical away at Madrid but also because Chelsea are inept and have been inept for years as a squad.

Some of you Chelsea fans should recognize that this is the CL semi-final and a lot of people watch it regardless of the club they support, so when Chelsea continue to be the 1.7 billion GBP club that can't play football, the reputation is deserved.

Get some better players and start playing quicker, more incisive and the club's image will improve along with many Chelsea fans' feelings about the way Chelsea play.

We are hated because we accumulate quality players by buying expensively. then dont play sexy football.

We havent brought through any players from our academies, since John Terry, even though we are one of the highest spending clubs in terms of our youth setup.

The day we start playing positive football, the world will be singing praises for us, but till the time we play bland footy, neutrals have every right to hate us, and rightly so.

Its not like we fans revel in this style, we too are waiting for that change towards sexy football. The fact is that we know it will come eventually, and wait for the final puzzle every season.

Rebuilding takes time, but i think at this point, apart from a World class striker. we have all the tools to play good football.

Its down to tactics. We choose to play this way, and i cant get my head around it, why.

I just hope the "striker" coming in means we will play more positively, in general.

It's just like my other club Rangers we have a saying "... No one likes us and we don't care"

Rangers get treated terribly it seems to be one rule for us and different for everyone else. It's ridiculous and same seems to be happening with Chelsea, what a joke Jose getting charged for sarcasm, it's absolute *****

We are hated because we accumulate quality players by buying expensively. then dont play sexy football.

We havent brought through any players from our academies, since John Terry, even though we are one of the highest spending clubs in terms of our youth setup.

The day we start playing positive football, the world will be singing praises for us, but till the time we play bland footy, neutrals have every right to hate us, and rightly so.

Its not like we fans revel in this style, we too are waiting for that change towards sexy football. The fact is that we know it will come eventually, and wait for the final puzzle every season.

Rebuilding takes time, but i think at this point, apart from a World class striker. we have all the tools to play good football.

Its down to tactics. We choose to play this way, and i cant get my head around it, why.

I just hope the "striker" coming in means we will play more positively, in general.

Absolutely agree. hence why teams like Dortmund,Barca, Arsenal (during their glory days), Ajax in the 90s,Brazil (before 2006) et al had plenty of fans and admirers. if you do things the right way i,e sound football philosophy, youth policy,stability, sensible and sustainable spending, the world is bound to love you. we brought it on our selves. also Jose and some of our players are seen as cunt so that does add some fuel to the hatred.

you are well named as The Sun ,,,,, ,,,

Completely agree but we also need another world class CM to play good football imo.

I remember back in the late 90s we were everyones second club because of the football we played and the players we had!

Now i cant even wear a Chelsea shirt in the street without getting abused by some cunt.

I remember in the 60s when we were a joke . Id rather be hated .

I remember back in the late 90s we were everyones second club because of the football we played and the players we had!

Now i cant even wear a Chelsea shirt in the street without getting abused by some cunt.

that abuse is jealousy mate.im 53 and a proud blue