Is Chelsea The Most Hated Club In Europe?

Spike

Dortmund didn't get much hate when they were successful, nor did Bayern get much hate last season.

I'm sorry I maybe phrased it wrong I meant youngsters in the club.

Mate if they are playing guys who have been bought for 6 mil of other clubs, then we aren't even playing them. Nacho has made FAR more appearances than Kalas. Ake played more games with an interim manager than a manager who's supposed to be here for the long term. Nobody's saying to play them regularly but FFS Ake's made ZERO appearances this season. YEA ZERO!

And these are Kalas' appearances

89th Minute sub vs Arsenal in C1 Cup,

89th Minute sub vs Gala in CL,

Oh but he made one START vs Liverpool! Wow we really use more youngsters than Madrid!

And here's Lewis Baker:

87th Minute sub vs Derby County.....

^^^^^^^

Do you really expect opponents not to hate a club with stats like that?

I'm sorry I maybe phrased it wrong I meant youngsters in the club.

Mate if they are playing guys who have been bought for 6 mil of other clubs, then we aren't even playing them. Nacho has made FAR more appearances than Kalas. Ake played more games with an interim manager than a manager who's supposed to be here for the long term. Nobody's saying to play them regularly but FFS Ake's made ZERO appearances this season. YEA ZERO!

And these are Kalas' appearances

89th Minute sub vs Arsenal in C1 Cup,

89th Minute sub vs Gala in CL,

Oh but he made one START vs Liverpool! Wow we really use more youngsters than Madrid!

And here's Lewis Baker:

87th Minute sub vs Derby County.....

^^^^^^^

Do you really expect opponents not to hate a club with stats like that?

youngsters? hmmm.. we definitely dont have those do we?

hazard 23

oscar 22

willian 25

schurrle 23

salah 21.

but a 24 year old nacho, a 22 year old casemiro and a 22 year old carvajal are younsters. i mean serious wtf!!!

i mean why dont we include azpi then. he is 24 too!!!!!

i dont expect opponent to not hate us even when we play youth.

oh wait!!! we played a youth player against pool at anfield and won the fucking match. yet we got hate. contradictory-much??

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really on topic, (sort of is) but I don't understand all the neutrals who say Mourinho is disliked by Madrid fans.

Trust me, I've come across a lot on twitter who still love Jose and miss him.

Also not forgetting all the banners etc at his last game at the Bernabeu.

The stuff about all Real Madrid players turning on him was also exaggerated. When he left, I remember the massive thanks from Khedira, Ozil, Coentrao, Callejon, etc about how much he believed in them and that they will always be thankful

Ronaldo and Casillas have also since spoken up and said everything is forgiven.

A bit of a soul searching and moment of brutal honesty.

Can anyone give argument why we don't deserve to be one of the most hated clubs in Europe. With the combination of sugar daddy route to stardom, Our senseless transfer spending which generally came from the money that wasn't generated by the club which meant we were able to outbid most clubs for players. some believe that us and madrid were single highhandedly responsible for the first wave of wage and transfer inflation in the first half of last decade.

Then there's the constant managerial sacking, lack of youth development and integration, The believe that we ruined the careers of many promising player (that's open to debate) , ugly football,The Jose Mourinho,John Terry and Cole factor, The reputation that preceded our fans from the 70s and 80s.. . . . .

The question I will ask again is, is our status as one of the most hated clubs in Europe justified or not?

Can anyone give argument why we don't deserve to be one of the most hated clubs in Europe. With the combination of sugar daddy route to stardom, Our senseless transfer spending which generally came from the money that wasn't generated by the club which meant we were able to outbid most clubs for players. some believe that us and madrid were single highhandedly responsible for the first wave of wage and transfer inflation in the first half of last decade.

Then there's the constant managerial sacking, lack of youth development and integration, The believe that we ruined the careers of many promising player (that's open to debate) , ugly football,The Jose Mourinho,John Terry and Cole factor, The reputation that preceded our fans from the 70s and 80s.. . . . .

The question I will ask again is, is our status as one of the most hated clubs in Europe justified or not?

Cole factor? Which is?

Yeah. That's one way to look at things, but I'm pretty sure one can point out such things for almost all succpesful clubs- infusion of cash, failed high-profile transfers, the not-so-cool player factor you talked about, blah blah blah.