PSG v Chelsea

Jase

If I were you, I would have a bit of trust in Chelsea for tonight. This team, has risen to the occasion when challenged.

I know, Torres has been shitty. However, the Toreador just might show up to play & hopefully scores. I believe, he will be presented with two chances, at least. If he converts, pops just one away goal, then PSG´s baguettes are knocked out in London, I feel.

I also believe, Willian, Oscar, Hazard are playing tonight. Schurrle may come on later. Frank, Ramires to start, maybe?

Chelsea will lose because the way Petr Cech GoalKeeps I would love to be a striker against him because I know he weaknesses and he always comes off of his goal line and it is easy to score against him.

CHELSEA FC WILL LOSE 6 -vs- 3 ON AGGREGATE AFTER 2 LEGS.

you can read this post but do not reply to it because I will not read your reply to this. I am just stating my thoughts.

P.S. all you PSG FANS YOU BETTER GET OFF OF OUR FORUM. WE CHELSEA FC FANS WOULD NEVER STOOP SO LOW AND GO TO AND SIGN UP AND LOGIN TO ANOTHER CLUBS FORUM. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT LOGGING IN HERE. THIS IS TALKCHELSEA NOT TALKPSG OKAY. NOW GET OFF.

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpi

Luiz - Ramires

Schurrle - Oscar - Hazard

Willian

Willian and Oscar to press Verratti and Motta in defensive phase because they are the two that spread the ball from the back, Schurrle right to take advantage of the lack of pace of Maxwell.

I'd absolutely love us to win this because it would fuck the English media right off. SKY were right up the arse of Zlatan this morning when usually they are saying "He hasn't done it England" just shows you how people change. They have put PSG so high on a perch the only thing that could me them look like the cunts they are is for us to beat them, and it would be absolute quality if we did.

As far as they are concerned we are in for a hiding of epic proportion.

Carfree!!!!

I'd absolutely love us to win this because it would fuck the English media right off. SKY were right up the arse of Zlatan this morning when usually they are saying "He hasn't done it England" just shows you how people change. They have put PSG so high on a perch the only thing that could me them look like the cunts they are is for us to beat them, and it would be absolute quality if we did.

Carfree!!!!

i was thinking the same thing when i started watching sky sports news this morning!! all about psg europe record and zlatan video clips of his goals over & over again,if it was city gooners or utd they will upbeat and trying to put a blight light on things for tonight

Just worried that Zlatan will do what Falcao did to us in the super cup or what Cavani will do what he did to us in our last quarter final.

If JT and Cahill turn up, we'll have a good chance at taking this tie back to the Bridge with a comfortable lead.

Going for 0-2

Carfree!!!!

This might be a lame question for you, but I would really like to know the answer. I understand that the media praises United due to their success with Alex. Why doesn't the British media support Chelsea as much as one would expect? After all Chelsea represents England in the UCL like Manchester.

This might be a lame question for you, but I would really like to know the answer. I understand that the media praises United due to their success with Alex. Why doesn't the British media support Chelsea as much as one would expect? After all Chelsea represents England in the UCL like Manchester.

The answer given by the poet Humbert Wolfe may apply:

You cannot hope

to bribe or twist,

thank God! the

British journalist.

But, seeing what

the man will do

unbribed, there's

no occasion to.

Just a heads up - Ivanovic, Ramires and Mikel are all on 2 yellow cards in Europe and 1 YC away from a one-game suspension. For PSG, it's Matuidi and Rabiot with that potential suspension if they pick up a YC tonight.

Chelsea will lose because the way Petr Cech GoalKeeps I would love to be a striker against him because I know he weaknesses and he always comes off of his goal line and it is easy to score against him.

you can read this post but do not reply to it because I will not read your reply to this. I am just stating my thoughts.

P.S. all you PSG FANS YOU BETTER GET OFF OF OUR FORUM. WE CHELSEA FC FANS WOULD NEVER STOOP SO LOW AND GO TO AND SIGN UP AND LOGIN TO ANOTHER CLUBS FORUM. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT LOGGING IN HERE. THIS IS TALKCHELSEA NOT TALKPSG OKAY. NOW GET OFF.

Absolutely uncalled for Kevin.

You must send this to 25 recipients.

- Jeremy Carstairs of Staffordshire who mailed it won 25 million in the national lottery.

- Madeleine Mc Gallagher of Inverness gave birth to triplets at the age of 54.

- Malcolm Tinkerbottom of South London was burned by Santa Ursula for failing to send.

Just a heads up - Ivanovic, Ramires and Mikel are all on 2 yellow cards in Europe and 1 YC away from a one-game suspension. For PSG, it's Matuidi and Rabiot with that potential suspension if they pick up a YC tonight.

Don't YC get cleared in the QFs or is that in the SFs?