PSG v Chelsea

Jase

Waterloo anyone?

But Napoleon Bonaparte had lost hundreds of thousands of men in the Russian winter. It's very unlikely that you know your history.
By the way, London is France's sixth biggest city. There are between 300,000 and 400,000 French people living in London.
So, It's safe to say that a lot of Chelsea fans are French. I wish you represented Western Canada in a better way.

But Napoleon Bonaparte had lost hundreds of thousands of men in the Russian winter. It's very unlikely that you know your history.
By the way, London is France's sixth biggest city. There are between 300,000 and 400,000 French people living in London.
So, It's safe to say that a lot of Chelsea fans are French. I wish you represented Western Canada in a better way.

Napoleon was of Greek descent.

The name Bonaparte is the Corsican translation of Kalomeris (Kalo = good, meros = place, land).

During his reign he did not want to provoke the Ottoman empire as he had enemies elsewhere and so kept it a secret.

Nowadays Sarkozy who was also of Hellenic descent was saying it every time.

It will be a very hard match, PSG isn't an easy opponent, if we only had Eto'o instead of Torres.... Maybe Schurrle will be the attacker? My line up for the match:

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta

Ramires Luiz

Willian Oscar Hazard

Schurrle

May I suggest to you? Read carefully.

Behave yourself here. Otherwise, you will be drinking your Beaujolais by 6 p.m only.

I expect to see 11 MEN with HUGE balls on Wednesday and some fresh faces into the starting eleven.

Matic is a big blow and Chelsea should buy Torres just a one way ticket to Paris. Or maybe convince him to board into a plane bound for China, South Africa or New Zealand.

---------------- Cech ----------------

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta

------- Ramires Luiz Oscar -------

- Willian ----------------- Hazard -

------------- Demba Ba -------------

Are you sure Lampard won't play?

I understand why he is no longer playing every week-end but his experience could be a great asset in this kind of game.

Doesn't normally play back to back games (after Matic was signed). but he did start home and away to Gala. so it's not certain

Mikel-Luiz-Ramires, that would be my three in midfield, but i would opt for the 4-2-3-1 formation with Luiz and Ramires in the Pivot.

My team -

Cech

Ivan-Terry-Cahill-Azpi

Luiz-Ramires

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o

Now i'll give Willian a chance here, although he's been abysmal as of late, he normally plays well in the big matches, his pace will be crucial in this game.

Pace and power is how we'll win this one, lads.

Regarding PSG, it's going to be close, i mean just look at their team, Cavani, Ibra, Lavezzi, Matuidi, Cabaye, Silva etc, our main advantage is the fact that we have a manager who knows what it takes to win these type of games. Laurent Blanc is a good manager, not great. Mourinho will get the better of him in terms of tactics, but we have to hope the likes of Oscar and Willian turn up.

Starting 11 for Paris

Sirigu - Van der Wiel (or Jallet) - Silva - Alex - Maxwell - Motta, Verratti, Matuidi - Lavezzi, Ibra, Cavani

First substitutes : Cabaye, Lucas, Pastore, Marquinhos