PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

In reality, we're not at the level of Bayern Munich, Real Madrid or even PSG tonight although we did get the better of them in the first half. Ramires & David Luiz are too frustrating, thankfully we can rest one of them domestically for Matic. Cech was disappointing tonight as well, makes the case of bringing Courtois back even stronger. We're in bad need of a striker, you're not going to be able to conquer Europe if you're having to play Schurrle as a false nine. I wouldn't say we're out of the tie, scoreline reminds of Napoli in 2012. Do our team have the 'balls' to do it again?

OK, see you next season then. Or did you want to wait until we start winning trophies before you come back??

PSG look beatable to me. We need Eto'o back and fuck know's who will play in midfield but I honestly don't get the idea that they're unbeatable.

They aren't unbeatable but we lack the quality to beat them. And the personality too. Oscar, Willian showed a distinct lack of balls and personality. Luiz and Ramires a lack of quality. Ramires was a joke in this game like he has been all season. He has regressed as a player. Very little quality off the bench too? Torres???? We only have ONE world class player in Hazard. That's the brutal truth. We aren't good enough. And PSG aren't Napoli, besides, that Chelsea team had some huge personalities especially in attack. DROGBA, remember him?

PSG are just a stronger team with better players. We will have to play a perfect game and hope they have an awful one. Mourinho or no Mourinho.

PSG to go through IZY

CHELSEA TO PARK DA BUS AT DA BRIDGE

Yeh...we will really park the bus at home needing 2 goals right? As deluded as the arsenal fans

we need a midfielder next to matic....we cannot control the tempo of the match and ramires is too limited player...cannot even make simple passes...why the fuck we are playing long ball game...game is lost in the midfield especially 2nd half !!!!

The difference was.... A CF! Nothing much else to be honest. I still don't know why Chelsea have kept avoiding buying a World Class CF?!

We aren't avoiding it, we have just been remarkably stupid in the transfer window in the last 3 years. It's a mystery that one of the richest clubs in the world (with an owner willing to splash out cash) has a "33" year old Eto'o, a useless and pathetic Torres and an average Ba as its striking options.

Although we shouldn't forget we did dominate them in their own turf during the first half aside from Terry's mistake.

If we can have Etoo for the second leg, 2-0 is hard but not impossible. PSG is not much better than Arsenal tbh. Better, but not much better.

Let´s be honest here. Out of the last several games Chelsea was shit. One great game against Arsenal does not cut it for me.

Tonight´s experiment with Schurrle up top did not work. Hazard was not much either. The defense was, including Cech was a joke.

Just another poor performance by the team.